The UCB 'Spotlight on Great Teaching Award' is designed to encourage and recognise significant contributions by staff to the learning journey of our students. The awards demonstrate UCB's on-going commitment to teaching and learning excellence.
Would you like to recognise a UCB Lecturer or Academic Support Worker who:
- Lights up a subject with passion, creativity and insight
- Uses unusual and engaging methods of lesson delivery
- Makes you feel challenged but supported
- Gives useful and timely feedback and keeps you on track
- Has a positive approach and is accessible
- Makes you want to learn more
- Uses teaching methods that require you to learn actively and co-operatively
If so, click on the button below to vote for your chosen Lecturer/Academic Support Worker, giving good reasons for your nomination.
Voting closes on 2nd March 2018 - one vote per student - open to all students - awards announced May 2018
Judging will be completed by the UCB Teaching Awards Committee with representation from the Student Guild