- Strong liquidity: current assets -excluding inventory- double current liabilities (average 1.755 times)
- Strong ability to cover financial obligations: Times interest earned (32.73 times in 2015), Debt to total assets ratio (0.450).
- High company value: EPS (5.559), ROA (11.55%), ROE (21.66%), P/E (18.07). Compared to its main competitors: EPS (1.3621), ROA (4.26%), ROE (10.35%), P/E (30.17).
- Great stability in the use of their assets, liabilities, and equity with changes of less than 1%.
- Higher cash flow than its competitors
- Constant dividends since 1997 with a rising trend
GROWTH IN THE NEXT YEARS
- Higher expected sales
- Growth faster than the industry
- Cash flows used for investment in research and development of new products
- Restructuring plan for the next two years
- Diversification in many products, not only the pharmaceutical sector
- Future acquisitions
- International exposition