Vintage Passion; a pitch.
The story of an unsuccessful jazz troupe touring New York City in 1923. With fresh talent on the scene, and jobs becoming sparse, will the dancing trio make it big? Or will they fall from the top?
This story follows the lives of three dedicated jazz dancers trying to make a name for themselves in New York City. The three dancers, who please everyone they meet, have recurring financial troubles, as a result of being virtually unemployed. The three then meet a big casting director, and land themselves a job on a show in upper Manhattan.
- Scene One: The three dancing on the street, with few people watching, but the ones that are, are enjoying it.
- Scene Two: The three go home to their shared apartment. An influx of envelopes with bills sit on the table.
- Scene Three: The three dancers at an audition. The director seems to be enjoying it, but then shake his head at the end.
- Scene Four: The three meet a casting director on the street. They dance for him, and he loves it.
- Scene Five: The three dancers on a stage, with the director in the wings, a large audience. Everyone is loving the perfomance.
- Dancer One.
- Dancer Two.
- Dancer Three.
- Director/ director at audition.
- 1920s era.
- The Great Gatsby.
Thank you for watching !!