It was great to have Nathan back with us for almost a month during Christmas break. His first semester went really well. He enjoyed it and made straight A's. We are so thankful that the Lord provided financially for Nathan to go to Evangel. All the other kids did well in school here in Budapest, but were glad to have a break. Matthew once again received the National Player of the Year award for his age group in Hungarian baseball. Aaron played soccer and volleyball this past fall for the school. Matthew and Madelyn both played soccer. Matthew is now playing for the school basketball team. We are thankful for all that God did in 2016, and excited to see what God will do in 2017 with Riverside Church, H2O youth, baseball, the Roma, and our family.
- It is time to renew our visas. This is so important as it determines whether or not we can stay in Hungary. We have turned in all of our applications and paperwork. Now we wait for the answer. Please pray for favor with the people processing the applications. Pray that our visas are renewed with no problems.
- Pray for H2O youth as we begin meeting again after the holidays. Pray that the Holy Spirit will give us words to speak, wisdom, and direction. Pray that the presence of God remains strong in our services. Pray that kids will be changed and transformed and that new kids will come.
- Pray for Riverside Church. Pray for God's leading and direction in our planning and our services. Pray for a powerful presence of the Holy Spirit. Begin to pray for us as we will be leading Riverside Church for three months beginning in June. The colleagues we are assisting will be going back to the US for the summer.
- Pray for our ministry with the Roma. Pray that continues to radically change the Roma people. Pray that God leads us and gives us favor as we explore the possibility of container churches. Many Roma communities need church and community buildings and this may be an inexpensive and quick option.
- Pray for the kids as they begin a new school semester. Pray for Lenee' as she begins a new school semester (working 3 days/week at the school).
- Pray that our financial support remains strong throughout 2017. We have one and a half years left in our term and this is the point where we usually see support begin to drop off. Pray that our support remains consistent so we make it through to the end of our term (summer 2018).
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would be poured out on our family. That we would be annointed to serve and be instruments of revival. May God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven!