Wonderful one-story home located on a premium half acre cul-de-sac lot in Timber Brook Estates.
Ideal open floorplan with 10 foot ceilings, skylight, and large windows provide an abundance of natural light.
Spacious split master. Master bath has dual vanity, seperate shower, jetted tub, private commode, and walk-in closet.
Kitchen is open to dining area and family room with a wall of large paneless windows that provide a sweeping view of sparkling blue pool and lushly landscaped backyard.
Enjoy the outdoors with spacious private backyard oasis featuring large patio, saltwater pool & spa, waterfall, mature trees, lush landscaping, and plenty of grassy area for play.
You'll love the new (2016) engineered hardwoods throughout entry, living, kitchen, and hallway. New Carpeting in master and second bedroom (2016). Updated ceramic tile in both bathrooms.
Timber Brook Estates
Timber Brook Estates is a lovely neighborhood in East Plano with an abundance of mature trees, greenbelts, creeks, ponds, walking trails. . It is ideally located adjacent to the beautiful Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve.
The neighborhood schools are ranked as one of the best districts in the state. Timber Brook Estates has an active Homeowner's Association which helps assure it is a wonderful place to live.
- McCall Elementary 0.4 mile
- Bowman Middle School 3.0 miles
- Williams High School 4.0 miles
- Plano East Senior High 3.0 miles
- Market Street Grocery Store 1.7 miles
- Kroger Grocery Store 1.8 miles
- Walmart Super Store 1.9 miles
- Tom Thumb Grocery Store 2.5 miles
- Sprouts Farmers Market 3.6 miles
- Whole Foods 4.4 miles
- Sam's Wholesale Club 1.5 miles
- CVS Pharmacy 2.2 miles
- Collin Creek Mall 5.5 miles
- Shops at Legacy 10.1 miles
- Willow Bend Mall 11.1 miles
- DFW Airport 33.1 miles
- Dallas Love Field Airport 24.1 miles
- Downtown Dallas 23.2 miles
- Yelp List of Top 10 Nearby Restaurants Click Here
Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
Timber Brook Estates is adjacent to the scenic and beautiful Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve.
Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve, Plano's largest park, is 800 acres and extends from Parker Road on the south to Chaparral Road on the north and from Spring Creek Parkway on the west to Los Rios Boulevard on the east. The park boasts 3.5 miles of concrete trails and 5 miles of soft surface trails located along Rowlett Creek. Nature trails are open from sunrise to sunset daily.