As you may recall, I had hormonal acne that I was dealing with prior to Posh. I was using products with Parabens, Sulfates and as you can tell was wreaking havoc to my skin. It was painful, embarrassing and quite frankly hard to deal with. I had multiple people make comments to me while working at Ulta. The comments were hurtful.
- She should take her own advice.
- Wash your face.
- Ever heard of Clearasil before.
I was mortified. Since switching to Posh, I have gained back my confidence and my skin feels so much better. The proof is in my personal results.
Scroll through the varying parts of each skin type. If you need assistance figuring out what your skin type is, send me a selfie and lets get to work on discovering what your skin is needing/lacking. More ingredient based info will be coming soon! Keep an eye out for it!
Usually appears to be flaky, tight, no dewyness, matte looking, flat, possibly some acne present.
- Remove makeup first- Bare It All Wipes or Liquid!
- Cleanse with BFF (it's what I used to combat my oily, dry and acne) its the best!!!
- Never Grow Up Serum -loaded with argan and olive oils.
- Serves You Bright Creme- Brightens the dull-blah look.
- Hot & Gold Mask- 1-2x per week to enhance moisture and supple skin giving it the nutrients it needs!
- Whole Lava Love a more deluxe exfoliating treatment with spearmint and lava and charcoal.
- If you need a more intense exfoliation - Call It Even (our 1 min microderm is what baby butt soft is made of)
Shiny appearance, very dewey - wet looking. Usually have larger pores & blackheads.
- Right Back At Ya: Cleanser/mask combo perfect for drying out the right amount of oil.
- Well Adjusted Skin Toner: Balance the pH of your skin. (using something too acidic or to alkaline can be too much for oily skin) This helps to keep it balanced!
- Nothing Phases Me Serum: helps to remove dirt and sebum that clog your pores.
- Ice Queen: Peeling face mask that removes pore clog gunk.
- Pore Chores: (my best seller) kaolin clay helps to balance and remove buildup in the pores. Perfect for those pesky black heads and large pores you can see from a mile away -when really you are the only one that sees them! ;)
- Call Your Shrink: glycolic acid removes skin and dead cell buildup which causes the blockages in the first place.
There is a common myth about using oil and moisturizer for oily skin! It's actually a good thing to use because oils mix well together. And it helps the sebaceous (oil) glands to not work as hard! It is a little bit of an adjustment factor, but you can truly do it if you want to have less oil and less strawberry seed looking nose!
Tired skin is what I like to call it. Tired of using 900 different products to combat part of the problems you face. Tired of spending money on things that don't work and tired of having to keep fighting the odd places that you have troubles with.
- Bright Young Thang: gentle foaming/gel cleanser -No exfoliants in this one. Perfect to alternate between exfoliating. (what I use)
- BFF Face Wash: Gentle can be used every day exfoliating scrub. (only use 1x per day) rotate with bright young thang at night so you don't over exfoliate.
- Well Adjusted Toner: to help balance the more oily areas (T zone)
- Moisturize 911: Brightening the dull dry, gross, plus tighten the premature aging that is starting, lightweight so it's not heavy feeling on your skin.
- Pick Up Lines: (best seller for me) Instant fix of puffy mombie eyes, can't sleep because I've been doing the magic art of tidying up the last two weeks and just those of us who are lucky to have it in the gene pool!