Hello, future employer!
If you are here is because I am interested in the job position you are offering :)
I am tania (32), a mexican DIGITAL communication professional BARCELONA-BASED FOR 6 YEARS NOW
NICE TO MEET YOU!
I started my professional career in Mexico City as a Community Manager for Yahoo!, where I was in charge of the Yahoo! Answers Community for Latin America. Since then many things have happened: I moved from Mexico to Spain, earned a couple of master's degrees and gained professional experience as a Web Copywriter (Emagister), as a Junior Editor (Boolino) and as a Freelance Translator. My most recent job position (SUEZ) has allowed me to explore the Web and Knowledge Management field, in the context of a large multinational company's digital transformation effort.
And yes: I like to define myself as a Digital Content and Research Ninja. Because I am one!
These are some of the (great) companies i have worked for:
... and my academic background looks like this:
this is what i have to offer to your work team:
- True passion for digital communication and social media.
- Great skills and a great big love for everything related to content: from curation and creation to proofreading, editing and publishing.
- I will be your content/user guidelines guardian, do not worry about it!
- Common sense and professional criteria to contrast and verify written and visual information.
- Autonomy and enthusiasm to learn whatever you need me to learn (topics and tools).
- Experience working with large volumes of information and true love for research.
- All the skills I have gained throughout my career: web copywriting (SEO-oriented), backoffice experience (Wordpress, Office 365) and results-oriented mindset (stuff must be done and will be done!).
- Solid general knowledge (current events around the world, literature, culture & entertainment, movies & TV, contemporary debates...).
I FEEL very COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH THESE TOOLS
and by the way: i have a job permit to work in europe
(Don't worry, you can hire me!)