2020 October 10-11, *12th Optional ½ day FREE
Nevada Art Printers Las Vegas, NV
Deposit: $1000 to secure your space and remaining balance is due at least 30 days prior to workshop.
*ALL FUNDS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. In Cases of emergency, at the discretion of Mark Metternich and Robert Park, funds may possibly be allowed to be applied to other services provided or another workshop. A $250 transfer fee will be charged to change to another workshop.
*ALL CLIENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A UNILATERAL NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT TO BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP. ROBERT PARK AND MARK METTERNICH RESERVE THE RIGHT TO APPROVE OR DENY ADMITTANCE TO THE WORKSHOP AT THEIR SOLE DISCRETION.
- 2-1/2 FULL days (over 20 hours of intensive curriculum) of expert instruction and hands-on training from Robert B. Park and Mark Metternich at Nevada Art Printers, Las Vegas Nevada (or other quality venue).
- Visit various high-end local galleries where fine art prints were made through Nevada Art Printers. This will include viewing images well over 100 inches!
- You will gain all the skills needed from Capture to Print to produce world class prints with no stone left unturned and no question left unanswered!
- For no extra charge the complete video (MP4) recordings of all post-processing teaching (except a few non disclosure techniques) for each attendee to use as review and assistance after the workshop!
- One or two lucky attendees will win a completed Lumachrome printed by Nevada Art Printers (attendee’s image)!
- Lunch on both days of the workshop is provided.
- All types of printing, including mastering proprietary Super Gloss Lumachrome HD innovated and created by Robert B. Park, Black and White, Giclee, Inkjet, Canvas, Laser (Fuji Flex)... will be addressed!
- Also Roberts NEW Hyper Rez Lumachrome, now, by far, the highest detailed print in the world!
- *All Skills obtained will be applicable to personal home inkjet printing or professional labs!
Space on this workshop is limited. Our 4 previous workshops have SOLD OUT. If you are interested and have any questions before you book please reach out to Mark Metternich at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Don’t miss out on reserving your spot.
- What exactly will this workshop cover in terms of training content? This workshop will cover every minutia from raw capture to the finished and perfected master fine art print. Nothing will be missed! No stone left unturned. No question left unanswered!
- Is this workshop for the beginner or intermediate printer too? Absolutely! Whether a bare-bones beginner who may use a home inkjet printer to the highly advanced printer using a top end print lab, or even a lab owner, or master print maker, this workshop will address every ideal step from start to finish to create a truly perfected master print of any type. Beginners can easily adopt as much or as little workflow into their printmaking as desired. They will leave with ALL the tools to grow in printmaking for as long as they desire!
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Email Us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's the refund policy? This ticket is nonrefundable. In rare emergency cases, with expressed consent from both Robert and Mark, the funds may be used towards other future services, with an additional transfer fee of $250.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferable? No
ABOUT THE TEACHERS
Mark Metternich is a Professional Nature Photographer 15+ years specializing in Landscape Photography who has spent most of his time living mobile on the road.
Mark's great passion for fine art landscape comes through in his work and with his unique and dynamic style has attracted a wide audience around the world, has been widely published and has won numerous awards.
Having spent over 300 days a year photographing leading an exclusive brand of adventure photo workshop/tours across the western US and abroad, Mark is one of the most sought-after photographers of his genre. He also produces many post processing training videos, teaches post processing (via Skype online screen sharing) is a regular contributor to several photography publications, a public speaker as well as develops post processing/print work for a wide variety of fine art clients.
Considered by many one of the pioneers of Digital Landscape Photography, Mark has become a legendary expert digital imaging specialist and master gallery print maker who loves teaching as much as he enjoys producing fine art. Marks fine art, limited edition landscape gallery prints are sold to a wide array of people, businesses and organizations around the world.
Robert Park studied industrial design and art before launching his career in industrial design in NYC. Leaving behind his 14 year career as an industrial designer in the metro NYC area, he started Plateau Light Gallery at Zion National Park in 2001 and a second gallery in 2006 located in St. George Utah.
Being an artist and engineer type he embraced being both photographer and printmaker and quickly gained a following of artists who wanted the exceptionally high level of quality his images exhibited.
In 2010 Robert partnered with wildlife photographer Art Wolfe in a gallery in Las Vegas, NV. and SOHO, NY where he created all of the images for the gallery in their own lab that Robert setup specifically for the gallery.
Robert put his engineering expertise to work on the development of a new acrylic print medium that would eliminate the shortcomings of the commonly used FujiFlex that resulted in the acclaimed proprietary Lumachrome HD print process and the advanced print processing techniques that it affords.
Now widely known as and elevated to Guru status he creates Lumachrome HD prints at his Las Vegas studio Nevada Art Printers for clients around the world that are masterpieces of technique and technology.
Nevada Art Printers consists of a team of professionals and career fine art printmakers, editors and finishers each with a lifetime of expertise. Master Photographer and Guru Printmaker Robert Park is widely known for his world class photographic enlargements and giclée printing mastery.
When world renown nature photographer Art Wolfe began displaying his art in Las Vegas and Soho, NY he used Robert Park's photo mastery. Daniel Sidoli was the laminating specialist for Rotella Gallery in NYC and Las Vegas and is a career finishing expert. Kazan Rogers ( K ) is our Onyx and wide format specialist who coupled with our 74" wide format printers and his technical perfection brings a level of quality to art reproductions that is seldom seen in a world of cost cutting services. Nevada Art Printers commitment to exceptional giclée reproductions is second to none. A full-service studio with a staff of artisans, ready to create your dreams.
Mark Metternich leads several workshops throughout the year for more information on these workshops, tutorials and Fine Art Prints visit www.markmetternich.com
*ALL FUNDS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. In Cases of emergency, at the discretion of Mark Metternich Photography LLC and Robert Park Photography Inc., funds may possibly be allowed to be applied to other services provided or another workshop. A $250 transfer fee will be charged to change to another workshop.
All photos are copyright Mark Metternich Photography LLC, Robert Park Photography, or Nevada Art Printers. No images can be reproduced without the expressed consent of the respective owner.