Adobe Education Leader - Melbourne
Adrian shared with us some of the great features about Acrobat, including:
- Allows you to create and interact with published documents online
- Can do it via web, desktop and mobile devices
- Can be used for a multitude of uses, including modifying and organising existing PDFs.
Adrian demonstrated some of the features listed on his example below.
He demonstrated features such as:
- Adding a link (featuring a security prompt for navigation
- Adding comments (in the form of Sticky Notes)
- Deleting, splitting and rearranging pages in a pdf (Organise pages)
- Navigating between the edit and preview views
- Sharing methods (collaboration and protection)
- Sending pdfs out for signature
- Create and prepare forms.
Adrian went on to demonstrate the stamps palette, which can make editing, navigation and collaboration very clear to follow.
Adrian even uses pdf conversion to read and annotate assessments on the go - even on public transport!
Head of Digital at Haileybury College
What is Design Thinking?
Michelle spoke passionately about design thinking and the 'dSchool Design Thinking Process, which includes:
Michelle also spoke about the concept and background to unlock thinking... a 'Wicked Problem'.
Michelle then discussed the approach methodology 'on and offramps' which she uses
She also kindly shared some resources with us if you want to know more:
Created with an image by ThePixelman - "take the book girls"