Eating isn't the only thing to do in Montevideo -- there's also shopping and activities to take part in. There are plenty of shops downtown to browse clothes, furniture, art, and more!
Fiesta Days - since 1943
Montevideo Fiesta Days is celebrated the 3rd week/weekend in June! Join us for the Community Picnic, Kiddie Parade, Jr. Coronation, Taco Feed, Beer Garden, Fiesta Speedway Races, Fireman's Dance, Grande Day Parade, and more!
There are parades, the Chippewa County Fair, Fiesta Days, the Threshing Show, and so much more to do in Montevideo!
Chippewa County Fair
A weekend you do not want to miss! From rides, to shows, to yummy food! Oh, and did we mention the LIVE entertainment?
Heritage Hill threshing show
- Excellent school system with a 97% graduation rate
- Quality health care opportunities at our locally-owned hospital and clinic
- A wide range of housing options
- Strong local and regional workforce
- Crossroads of US Highways 212 and 59 and State Highways 7 and 29
- More than 115 acres of parks compliment our wide variety of recreational opportunities