Access to 4 dining centers under 1 plan.
Convenient locations on campus. New menu offerings daily.
- Located in the heart of Freshman Hill
- Serving all day meal options and convenient simply-to-go meals.
- Create/cook your own station called UCook
- Gluten-free and allergen-safe section called MyZone
- Located in the center of the academic campus
- Offers its own simply-to-go store for quick grab n' go meals
- Located in the BARH Residence Hall
- Serving breakfast and dinner as well as weekend brunch
- Hours are adjusted to offer a later dinner for student athletes
- Located on the edge of campus in Downtown Troy
- Streamlined touch-screen ordering systems and individualized food pickup
- Cutting-edge, innovative cuisine options
2020-2021 Dining Plans
Now available. Access to all 4 dining centers and more.
19 On Demand
- 19 anytime meals per week to be used in Resident Dining Halls, plus $300 Flex Dollars per year. Non-transferable. $6,900/year
- Required for residential first year students, second year students and residential staff
- Optional for upperclassmen (non-residential students) and non-residential staff
CYO "Create Your Own" Plan
- 200 meals per semester. For Fall 2020 semester, all meals will be automatically converted to Flex Dollars at a conversion rate of $8.80 per meal
- Flex can be used to purchase residential dining meals at reduced rates. Unused Flex Dollars will carry over from fall into spring semester. Non-transferable. $5,380/year
- Available only to juniors, seniors, and graduate students living on or off campus
Add some flexibility to your dining plan.
Available to all students. Spend like cash.
Flex Dollars, which add flexibility to your dining plan options and are incorporated into each plan, are yours to spend like cash at Rensselaer Dining locations in the Rensselaer Union, retail cafes around campus, Moe's, Panera, concessions, and resident dining halls. Flex Dollars are allotted by semester and carry over from the Fall to Spring semester, but end on the last day of the academic calendar and are thereafter forfeited. Flex Dollars are also forfeited upon cancellation of the meal plan.
Need help with making healthy choices?
Meet Your Campus Dietitian: Kimberly Mayer, RDN
"I am passionate about sharing my love of health and wellness with my students. I offer nutritional information and tips to help you make choices that fit your needs."
Some of the nutrition topics that Kimberly can help with are:
- Food allergies, celiac, and other special dietary needs
- How to eat healthy on campus
- Vegan and vegetarian dining
- Sports nutrition