Online Education Abroad Programs: KSU Faculty-led
KSU In Tuscany Learning Communities: A Virtual Italian Experience
Each of these two-course learning communities are themed around internationalization, the university's commitment to preparing students for a globalized world and KSU's Educational Site in Montepulciano Italy. Providing courses that are broadly foundational to all disciplines, students have the opportunity to learn with faculty, and administrators who have diverse, multiyear experiences teaching, living and working at our world-class facility in this southeastern Tuscan town.
Courses: Option 1: ENGL 1102: Composition ll (CRN 11098) ART 1107: Art in Society (CRN 16448) OR Option 2: ENGL 1101: Composition I (CRN 11047) SCI 1101: Science, Society and the Environment (CRN 15680)
To enroll: Follow the Registrar’s guidelines and adhere to your assigned registration ticket times.
For more information contact: Ken Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspectives on Business in Europe (MKTG 4490)
This course is designed to provide students with the tools to understand the challenges and opportunities facing marketing managers in the global marketplace and specifically within the European Union. Marketing principles and tools are extended to the global arena and their relevance tested in EU markets. Students are expected to comprehend the influence of the international marketing environment on the selection of marketing strategy and tactics in the EU, the conditions under which different market entry modes are appropriate, as well as gain a measure of cross-cultural literacy and a global mindset. Course features tours and lectures LIVE from Europe!
For more information, please see our information page.
Online Education Abroad Programs: Partner Schools
Participating in a virtual exchange with a KSU partner school means you would take courses through the host institution, but pay KSU tuition and fee rates. Other fees (such as application fees) may apply -- ask your Program Coordinator for details.
- Flensburg University of Applied Sciences (Flensburg, Germany) - Business, German
- University of Laval (Quebec City, Canada) - Business, French - Virtual Summer Program
- Paderborn University (Paderborn, Germany) - German
- Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (Lima, Peru) - Business, Spanish, Culinary & Hospitality
- ISEP (locations worldwide) - Course availability varies by location; check individual school course catalogs for more information
Online Education Abroad Programs: Affiliate Providers
These organizations have options of various lengths, ranging between a few weeks to a full semester. With an affiliate program, you pay tuition and any program fees directly to the provider. See the providers' individual websites (linked below) for more details.
- BCA-Amizade (locations worldwide) - Example: Conservation and Climate Change in Trinidad
- CIS Abroad (locations worldwide) - Example: Virtual Summer in Greece at Hellenic American University
- ISA (locations worldwide) - Example: ISA Remote Learning: Global Studies in Costa Rica & Spanish Language in San José, Costa Rica
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan, Italy) - Business (Finance, Management, Marketing/Fashion Marketing, "Green" Business/Sustainability), Italian Art/Culture
Virtual International Internship Opportunities
Several of KSU's affiliates are also providing international online internship experiences for students. Costs vary by program. You may be able to receive credit through your academic department at KSU or through the provider -- check with your Program Coordinator for more details.
Created with images by Avi Richards - "Editing with a View" • mohamed_hassan - "virtual learning online learn" • TheAngryTeddy - "keyboard apple input" • Chris Montgomery - "Zoom call with coffee" • Mimi Thian - "untitled image" • TheAndrasBarta - "world europe map"