1. Flexibility to freely navigate and report outside of pivot tables without breaking links to underlying data models to ensure one version of the truth.
2. Enhanced, scoped and dynamic table calculations for any valid Excel formula is supported without having to use complex MDX or DAX code. Please refer to a video demonstration of this capability.
3. First-class user experience to define custom reporting Groups or Named Sets, again without having to use any MDX or DAX code.
Define custom reporting Groups or Named Sets
4. An ability to define, use or combine any Excel cell range dynamically within XLCubed calculations and report selections, fully leveraging the flexibility of Excel itself
5. Web and mobile publication of Excel developed, data-connected reports and dashboards within a straightforward, scalable, and governed infrastructure. Please refer to the video demonstration of this capability.
6. XLCubed XL3Links are used like Excel formulas to enable contextual links within multi-sheet reports, or between separate reports both in Excel and on web published reports and dashboards.