During last three weeks we had a series of workshops about communication, and the most interesting one was how to write GMCO's business plan in 25 words. This exercise had make me realize that:
- We need to understand the needs of our shareholders/Board of Directors, and how to convince them about our plan
- We all are the "Business" and not ( "Business" vs "Support")
- We need to have/prepare a detailed plan to the MU
- Last but no least, we need to move forward
All of the above can be achieved if we have a SUCCESSFUL COMMUNICATION.
How we can have a successful communication?
- Inter-departmental collaboration
- Clarity regarding roles and responsibilities
- Coffee breaks