Architecture: The buildings in France are very fancy, they are big and some famous architecture is The Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Sacre Coeur , and the Opera Garrier
Clothing and Music
French clothing is very fancy. France is the most commonly known fashion center in the world. The French people ( on an average day) would most likely wear a puffy dress or coat, they will also wear high heels and a fancy hat. French classical music is very slow and it makes you feel very calm, but the French still have lots of fast pace music to. Some famous French composers are Charles Trenet, Edith Piaff, Jacques Brel, and Zaz (the newest French pop singer) The most famous French painter is Monet. and he painted Water Lilies and Hay Stacks
French have a way of dancing which makes all the moves they make very graceful. Here are a couple of dances that they do:
- The Waltz
Beautiful Places to visit in France
- Paris (the city of lights) - Eiffel tower, Cathedral of Notre Dame, and Disneyland Paris
- Mont Saint-Michel - Beautiful views, restaurants, places to climb, and stores
- Versailles (Palace of Versailles) - Beautiful landscape and huge mansion
- Cities on the French Riviera ( Cannes, Saint Tropez, La Turbie, Antibes, and Nice) - beautiful water, and great wildlife
- Fontainebleau - Beautiful mansion, bird watching, hiking, and hill climbing
- Lourdes - "Healing" water and beautiful architecture
- Chambord - mansion, has more than 400 room, and a clear view of the French countryside
- Strasbourg - Small village and all hand made houses
Animals in France
Some animals in France are the red deer, otters, marmots, beavers, badgers, foxes, pine matins, hens, wild boar, falcons, and red squirrels.
Some endangered species are: pine martins, hen harriers, red squirrels, wild boar, and peregrine falcons.
France has a lot of weird laws, and we are just going to name a couple. Potatoes were illegal in France from 1748 to 1772, and it is illegal to name a pig "Napoleon." In France you can marry a dead person and beauty pageants are illegal.
These are just some fun facts about France/Paris. King Louis Phillippe survived 7 assassination attempts. France was one of the first places to use license plates. The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours a day/night. The first France flag was just plain white. France is the most depressed country in the world. There is only 1 stop sign in Paris France. There is a place called "Dijon" in France. French people smoke almost as much as they drink wine... almost.
Food in France
France is known for its delicious food, some types of food that they eat are, begets, French onion soup, and crescents. They also eat crepes, macaroons, oysters, lots of fruit, not a lot of vegetables, cheese, and lots of bread. They also enjoy Ratatouille. Peyton thinks that the people in France would like Panera.
Funny French sayings
- You are idiotic - You are as dumb as a broom
- Leave me alone - Go cook yourself an egg
- Your grumpy - Your farting sideways
- That's useless - That's like peeing on a violin
- Get in an argument - Yell at them like they are rotten fish
- Your being ungrateful - You just spit in the soup
- They don't care - They care about it as much as they care about their very fist shirt
- Cheer up - Have a cockroach
- That's the last straw - That's the end of the beans
- You cant change it now - The carrots are already cooked
People who have lived in France talk very fast, well that's what we think. The French people speak about as fast as we do its just that the words slip into other words, like Je suis. We talk fast to them because they don't know English and we don't know French.
- Google images
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you very much!