The Rochester Americans thank you for your loyalty and continued support during these unprecedented times. As we begin our 65th Anniversary season, we want to ensure that we address the needs, concerns, and preferences of our Season Ticket Members.
The AHL has announced that the upcoming 2020-21 season is now officially slated to begin league play on February 5th with the Rochester Americans included in the league’s return to play. For the start of the season and until further notice, games held at the Blue Cross Arena will be played without fans present, but you still receive an incredible value for renewing your season tickets today!
Due to the fact that we cannot host fans to start the season, all Season Ticket Memberships have been automatically credited for the 2021-22 season. In turn, with restarting your Season Ticket Membership from the 2019-20 season, it will be for 2021-22 season. Your seating location, as well as discounted pricing, has also been reserved for your renewal for the 2021-22 season, along with all Season Ticket Member benefits that you would be entitled to. In the event that fans are allowed for the 2020-21 season, all renewed members in good standing would have first priority to access tickets at your Member discount, along with the ability of using your money on account to secure tickets.
In addition to having priority over the general public to 2020-21 tickets if fans are allowed by state government and health officials, by restarting your Amerks Season Ticket Membership you can also expect:
• A pricing lock for the 2021-22 season for your Membership seating location
• Any funds on your account available to be used to secure tickets for games during the 2020-21 season at your Membership rate if fans are allowed in attendance. As a valued member you will always be entitled to the lowest pricing per seat, per game, ultimately giving you the best value possible!
• Any unused funds remaining on your account automatically applied to the 2021-22 season. As mentioned, your membership has been transferred to the 2021-22 season, for which we are fully anticipating a normal membership model.
• Access to the same exclusive membership benefits that have been provided to you in past seasons. Please note these benefits are subject to change depending on health and safety restrictions and availability. You can find the full list of benefits at the bottom of this page.
• An Official 65th Anniversary Amerks Season Ticket Member Gift of a Quarter Zip or Tumbler for the 2021-22 Season.
• Lastly, included at no additional cost to you and as a thank you for your continued loyalty, AHLTV Home Package* will be added to your Membership for the entire 2020-21 season so you never miss a moment of action at the Blue Cross Arena this season! *Your account must be in good standing for the 2021-22 season in order to receive this new benefit.
While this season will look different from those in the past, we are committed to providing a fun and safe experience for all Season Ticket Members!
How does this differ from a membership in previous seasons?
• Rather than having your guaranteed seats for every game of the season, we have restructured the 2020-21 Season Ticket Membership program to be more flexible. You will decide when you would like to attend a game and the seating location at your highly discounted season member rate. You will also be able to decide how many tickets you want for each game you want to attend.
Will I have the same seats for every game?
• If social distancing guidelines allow it, your Season Ticket Membership location can be available for you to select from, but is not reserved exclusively for you for the 2020-21 season. With this updated Membership program, you will have access before the general public to all seating and games at your discounted Member rate, but with no guarantee of the same seating location for every game. Seating will be strictly based on best availability for you to select from. Additionally, your Season Ticket Membership location that you purchased for the 2020-21 season is already reserved for you for the 2021-22 season.
What will happen if I do not feel comfortable attending a game?
• With this shift in our Membership program, your season ticket account balance for 2020-21 will only be used for the games that you feel comfortable attending. Any unused credit as part of your account balance at the conclusion of the 2020-21 season will carry over to the 2021-22 season. Season Ticket Members will not lose any of the balance that has been paid for the 2020-21 season.
How will I reserve game dates and my seats?
• You will have access to an online platform via Ticketmaster’s Account Manager that will make it easy to select your games and seats. If you have any questions or trouble with Account Manager, you may contact your dedicated account representative through email or phone call, who will be able to assist with the process. A Season Ticket Member guide will be made available to provide an easy step-by-step tutorial for all Members. The Amerks also plan to provide virtual Zoom tutorials for any interested Season Ticket Members to attend before the start of the season and launch of the online platform.
When can I expect the Account Manager online platform to be made available to begin select my seating for 2020-21 games?
• When the Amerks are provided an update on the ability to have fans return to the Blue Cross Arena for games by state government and health officials, the online platform will be released soon after. Along with the online platform release, there will be answers to other FAQs regarding policy and procedures as it pertains to your games and tickets that you select.
Will I receive the same benefits that I was originally entitled to?
• All original benefits that were set when you originally renewed your Membership or signed up as a New Member will be available for the 2020-21 season, so long as health and safety guidelines permit. This includes such benefits as the quantity of your exclusive Season Ticket Member gifts, complimentary vouchers, team store discount and much more. Some benefits, such as in-person events involving players, may shift to a virtual setting. The Riverside VIP Room, exclusive for Season Ticket Members, may be unavailable based on social distancing guidelines.
How will the Ticket Exchange Program work this season?
• With the updated Membership program for this season, Season Ticket Members will be permitted to select any games and seating quantity or location. Due to this lack of permanent seating, the Ticket Exchange Program ultimately has shifted to a new model of selecting the game dates and quantity that you, the Member, decide you want. Other traditional polices, such as the exchange of unused past tickets for future games, will be communicated before the online platform to select your games is launched.
Am I able to use complimentary vouchers this season?
• All complimentary vouchers for the 2020-21 season that are part of your Season Ticket Member benefits will be available to use for any 2020-21 regular-season home games. Seating locations are based on availability.
Will there be events with the players?
• If health and safety guidelines permit in-person access to events with players, yes. Otherwise, we will plan for exclusive virtual events involving players through Zoom and other platforms that are convenient for our fans to access.
How will I receive my tickets this season? (Mobile or paper)
• Tickets will be entirely web and mobile based moving forward for a completely contactless entry.
The Amerks look forward to welcoming back fans to the Blue Cross Arena for 2020-21 season when we cleared to allow doing so. To ensure the safety of our fans, we will be examining and implementing new policies and requirements to follow at the games for the 2020-21 season when allowed.
• All spectators are expected to be required to wear facial coverings over the mouth and nose area
• Physical distancing requirements will be strongly enforced
• Temperature checks upon entry for all staff and workers
• Enhanced, dedicated cleaning and disinfecting protocols
• Reduced capacity is expected
• All Season Ticket Members and package holders will have priority to attend games in person over individual game buyers
• Adjusted in-arena air circulation
• Adjustments to concession stand and merchandise area procedures
Our plans remain fluid and will be guided by state and local authorities, health departments and other medical experts. Any adjustments to the guidelines listed are subject to change based on the most up-to-date information.
Want to Renew your Membership for the 2021-22 Season? Call us at 1.585.454.5335 or email us at Memberservices@bluecrossarena.com to speak with a representative or click below to let us know when a representative can reach out to you with more information.