- E-billing is used to send and receive billing electronically
- Electronic Case Management is used to store case files
- E-filing is used in the courtrooms to file documents
- Electronic Database Discovery is used to image, code, analyze, review, and manager evidence of the greater amount
- FLIP Report is an online legal service used to record clients' objections into time-based billing
To be a lawyer, you have to earn a Bachelor's degree and a Juris Doctor degree from law school.
In most US states, when attending a law school to get your licence, the school has to be accredited by the American Bar Association.
In the beginning of an attorney's career, they start out as an associate of a law firm.
An attorney can practice in different areas such as real estate, criminal, matrimonial, probate, or even environmental law.