STUDENT PERFORMERS at SENIOR EVENTS
Congratulations to Owen Cromwell, Gavin McKeever, Jen Nguyen, Arnov SenGupta, and the members of the senior choir.
Saturday, June 8
9:00 pm - 12:00 am
Seattle Art Museum
Tickets sales May 24-31
$25 with ASB
$30 without ASB
$35 for guests
Tickets sales June 3-7
$30 with ASB
$35 without ASB
$40 for guests
PROM GUEST POLICY (Click here for form)
• All non-Kamiak guests must be approved
• Prom Guest Request forms will be in the Attendance Office
• Deadline to turn in Prom Guest Request form is Tuesday, June 4 to Dr. Jensen's Office. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Wednesday, June 12
8 - 9:30 am
$0 with purchase of Senior Prom ticket (through June 5)
$10 with ASB
$15 without ASB
• Seniors who have purchased a Prom ticket have the opportunity to pick up their Senior Breakfast ticket at no additional cost--but MUST request their Senior Breakfast ticket at time of Prom ticket purchase. If you purchased a Prom ticket but are unsure if you would like a Senior Breakfast ticket, you have until June 5 to pick one up.
• May 28-June 5: Seniors not attending Prom may purchase a Breakfast ticket
• June 3-5: Parents may purchase one (1) ticket.
• June 6: Tickets will be sold to students and parents until they are sold out. Parents may buy additional tickets starting on June 6.
DUI MOCK CAR CRASH ASSEMBLY
Thursday, June 6 (3rd period)
Every year, the senior class participates in a DUI Mock Car Crash Assembly held annually before prom. The first part of this assembly involves police, fire, and aid responding to a mock car crash in which students witness what is involved in processing DUI scenes. Please be aware that when the first responders’ approach Kamiak High School, their sirens will be blaring. Thank you for your support in promoting safe choices for our students!
Thursday, June 13
3:00 - 5:00 pm
Mukilteo Lighthouse Park
Permission Form can be found here
Beginning THIS year, seniors are required to complete a permission form to participate in this off-campus activity per district policy. .
You will receive a permission form with your Senior Check Out Card on Monday, June 10 (during 3rd period)
RETURN completed forms to the Main Office or during Senior Check Out at the last station when you turn in your checkout card.
EXTENDED SCHOOL YEAR for ALL STUDENTS
Due to snow days, the school year is extended for ALL students. The last day of school for grades 9, 10, and 11 is June 25. The last day of school for seniors is June 18. The Class of 2019 Commencement remains on June 14, 8 pm, at Angel of the Winds Arena.
SENIORS--HOLD YOUR TEXTBOOKS!
Seniors, please plan to hold your textbooks until they are called for by Kamiak. The first check-in date for seniors will be during lunchtimes on Thurs, June 6.
GRADUATION DAY TIMELINE - JUNE 14
- 5:45 pm: Seniors arrive at Angel of the Winds Arena, 2000 Hewitt Ave, Everett
- 6:00 pm: Class photo
- 6:15 pm: Graduation Rehearsal
- 7:30 pm: Doors open to guests
- 8:00 pm: Graduation ceremony
FOLLOW SENIOR CLASS ON INSTAGRAM!
Hey seniors! If you want to stay up to date on all the latest news for senior class, follow @kamiak_seniors on Instagram!
SENIOR INFORMATION - KAMIAK WEBSITE
Be sure to check the Senior Information page on the Kamiak website, where you can find important information and forms.