We are backed by a worldwide network of business partners that will assist our customers immediately and face any situation to ensure the process will be done correctly and quickly
With underwriting roots going back to 1922, we provide security for clients, protecting them from risk and safeguarding their assets.
Leading provider of insurance and related risk management services. From the world’s largest logistics companies to individual transport operators – we provide quality tailor-made cover for our members.
- Very competitive rates
- Possibility to insure CIF+10%
- Additional profit during the logistic process
- ALL RISK coverage for new merchandise
- Coverage from the door of the distributor to the clients door, including any necessary stops such as cargo agents, consolidators, airlines, etc
- Excellent prices, especially within Latin America
- Simple processes to acquire insurance policies and certificates
- Worldwide network of adjustors and agents in case of a claim
- Personalized annual or monthly policy for big volumes
- ALL RISK – ICC (A) for new merchandise.
- TOTAL LOSS – ICC (C) for used merchandise.
- Includes: Accidents during transportation, missing delivery, theft, pillage, terrorism, particular damage or thick damage.
- Door to door acording to the incoterm negotiated.
- NO deductible for general merchandise.
- 30 days in customs warehouses with the possibility to increase.
- No minimum for the value of claims
MERCHANDISE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
- Yachts and other boats
- Frozen or fresh food that needs temperature control
- Cellphones, laptops, notebooks or similar items
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Art, antiques, sculptures, jewelry, watches, precious stones and metals
- Fur and designers clothe
- Bills, medals, gold ingot, scriptures
- Live animals: cattle, pets
- Plasma screens
- Bulk cargo in vessel like liquids, grains and sand
- Merchandise properly packed for transportation whether it is done by the manufacturer company or a packing company.
- Only authorized companies can be use for transportation services.
- Verify the condition of the merchandise when it is delivered to the final destination. If there are any damages or missing pieces there must be a written transport documents (POD) as evidence.
- We count with a worldwide network of experts that will handle your claims. Just follow the instructions that show in the Important Notice section on the insurance certificate. To not follow these instructions may bring as a consequence delays in the claiming process or the cancelation of the claim from the insurance company. Some of these points are:
- To claim immediately on the Carriers, Port Authorities or other Bailees for any missing packages.
- In no circumstances, except under written protest, to give clean receipts where goods are in doubtful condition.
- When delivery is made by Container, to ensure that the Container and its seals are examined immediately by their responsible official. If the Container is delivered damaged or with seals broken or missing or with seals other than as stated in the shipping documents, to clause the delivery receipt accordingly and retain all defective or irregular seals for subsequent identification.
- To apply immediately for survey by Carriers' or other Bailees‘ Representatives if any loss or damage be apparent and claim on the Carriers or other Bailees for any actual loss or damage found at such survey.
- To give notice in writing to the Carriers or other Bailees within 3 days of delivery if the loss or damage was not apparent at the time of taking delivery.
NOTE: The Consignees or their Agents are recommended to make themselves familiar with the Regulations of the Port Authorities at the port of discharge.