How this digital page can help you....
This digital page is designed to help you get started on building you professional collateral online. From being able to build confidence in your communication in person to online. From collecting an image and turning it into a campaign or to be able to tell a story to reflect the world you live in. This guide is to be used and to get you thinking about the areas you need to develop.
You are part of the 21st Century and this means that you are more than likely participating socially online.
What you place online leaves a digital footprint and this ultimately say's something about you! What you talk about, how you talk about it and where you place it leaves this footprint for other other people to explore. Success with getting your voice heard is down to a number of things
The digital skills you learn now, will define your careers. You need to become a professional learner.
65% of children being born today, their jobs haven't even been thought of.- This is down to the advancements in technology. You are going to be part of this movement... And that's exciting!
It come sometimes seem overwhelming to start!
- Communication- How well do you communicate? Are you confident? Do you know what you want to say?
- Context- What are you talking about? Is it interesting?- This is sometimes the hardest part. Your next question is what format?
- Technical ability- Understanding the hardware ( Cameras), Softwares (Photoshop/Premiere)- So that you can make content.
- Online Platforms (Youtube/Wordpress/instagram/Vimeo)- Somewhere to place your content.
- Networking- Knowing how to share the content on your chosen platform. #Hash-tagging, S.E.O?
- Participation- regularly publishing, what it means to have a good 5K followers to a bad 35K followers.