1 Year Warranty
Mac Motion Chairs warranties its product for 1 year from date of purchase. This warranty is only applicable to normal use on parts. Mac Motion Chairs will repair and or replace the part which fails due to manufacturing defects and or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by fire, misuse, negligence, improper maintenance/cleaning or other circumstances not directly attributable to manufacturing defects. Dated proof of purchase is required for claims. For customer service please contact your nearest authorized “Mac Motion Chairs” Dealer.
Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms and is deemed a freight claim with the carrier.
This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by Mac
- Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Products used for rental or commercial purposes.
Normal use of seating is identified as the equivalent of forty hours a week. To the extent that a seating product is used in a manner exceeding this, the applicable warranty period will be reduced in a pro-rata manner.
Color Variations, Fabrics, and Finishes:
Mac does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains or textures of covering materials. To the extent allowed by law, Mac makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Mac Motion Chairs will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages.
Service Under Warranty:
Your Mac Motion Chair dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service. Please Note Consent of Mac must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. To obtain consent please take the following steps:
- Contact Dealer from whom the product was purchased within 30 days of discovery of defect and within the warranty period Be prepared to affirm that you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the item number(s), proof of purchase and all information attached to the product label found under each seat.
- Your dealer will gather all pertinent information regarding the claim, inspect the product, and contact Mac Motion Chairs customer service representative. (please arrange for inspection and review with the dealer).
If Mac affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or dealer representative will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.
Mac Marketing LLC (Mac) requires that all orders be in writing. This is to ensure that orders are complete, to avoid errors, and to avoid duplication. Please order products by item number in order to avoid any possible errors. Telephone orders will not be processed without written confirmation. Mac will not be held responsible for errors, omissions, or order duplication due to noncompliance with this procedure. Order changes and cancellations must also be requested in writing.
Mac will pay freight charges on replacement parts if approved. Freight charges for the return or replacement of a complete chair are the responsibility of the customer.
To open a claim with Mac:
- Send two images of the defective part, production label (found on each model under the seat) and proof of dated purchase to our customer service team.
- A Mac customer service representative will contact the original purchaser and initiate a claim.
- All Claims require a 48 hour processing period.
Customer Service Department: