1. You'll have a variety of career options within the field when you graduate.
2. You'll be in the know about what's happening on campus, locally and nationally.
3. The faculty and staff are very kind and helpful.
4. You can get real world experiences through classes and internships.
5. Department advising will keep you on track both academically and professionally.
6. You can join student organizations like PRSSA and the Ad Club which give you valuable experience.
7. You can also travel with those clubs and compete for prestigious awards that look great on a resume.
8. You'll have fun in and outside of the classroom.
9. You'll be in a department where the teachers actually know your name and care about your learning experience.
10. You can express yourself creatively.