Sponsoring The Baton Awards 2019 aligns your brand with innovation, excellence, success and legacy. It will position your business in front of leading BAME business leaders, key influencers and emerging stars alike.
The Baton Awards offers effective marketing, branding and sponsorship opportunities including:
- Your brand included in high-profile, consistent advertising, e-mail marketing and promotional material and collateral
- Coverage and branding on the Baton Awards website
- Editorial coverage across The Baton Awards publication
- Pre & Post-event PR and promotional opportunities
- Extensive use of your branding during the awards ceremony
- Your branding incorporated within the video roll at the ceremony
- Your logo will remain on the awards website for up to six months after the event
- Coverage in the high quality, keepsake programme of events
- A double-page editorial spread in The Baton Awards publication covering the awards, with reference to your sponsorship and inclusion of your branding
- Complimentary access passes for members of your business to attend the pre-Awards, semi-finalist announcement event
- Complimentary access passes for members of your business to attend the Awards ceremony
Being a sponsor of The Baton Awards 2019 represents true value for a social and meaningful cause, by offering a whole host of branding, networking and opportunities in print, online and face-to-face at the event.
Not only do The Baton Awards allow you to align your brand with excellence in our industry, they offer an unparalleled chance to network and entertain clients in a high-profile, fun and rewarding environment.
Long-term brand affiliation with the Baton Awards will generate strong brand recognition, ensuring leading individuals recognise your company. Your presence at the awards evening, where you present an award in person and host a central table, further ensures that existing and potential customers witness your industry standing and your importance in the BAME community.
The exclusive surroundings of the Awards venue and an invited audience of leading individuals provides the ideal occasion to promote your positive efforts. In addition, the attention afforded to these benchmark awards, and the seniority of our targeted readership, provides the widest possible audience engagement for a related launch PR campaign. We would also be delighted to speak with you about any partnership that would have mutual benefit with the event.
The Baton Awards is unique in its long-term approach to supporting young BAME award winners. Recipients not only receive an impressive award from their industry torchbearer, they also receive hands-on mentoring over a period of three months of the torchbearer's commitment to supporting the growth and progress of their recipient. This ongoing support is the reason The Batons Award stands apart from other ceremonies; it is not only a celebration of BAME achievements past and present but a solid investment of time in the spirit of ‘sending the elevator back down’.
A percentage of all proceeds raised will go to Domestic Abuse charity, Strength With In Me Foundation (S.W.I.M).
The Baton Awards 2019
Download the 2019 Rate Card to select your preferred package and submit your details via the Sponsorship Booking Request Form today!
The Baton Awards, launched in November 2018, is a platform which recognises and celebrates BAME women of Past, Present and Future in Britain, who demonstrate outstanding achievements.
By acknowledging these pathfinders and simultaneously inspiring future pioneers across diverse sectors, The Baton Awards aims to raise the bar and the profile, for high-achieving BAME young women of the future.
In 2017, a review by the Equality and Human Rights Commission showed that Black and ethnic minority women in Britain still face entrenched racial inequality in many areas, including education and health, employment, housing, pay and criminal justice where they had discovered an alarming picture.
The 60-page Race Disparity Audit highlights the ‘shocking extent of discrimination in the U.K’.
Barely 3% of Britain’s most powerful and influential people are BAME and in a list of over 1,000 of the UK’s top political, financial, judicial, cultural and security figures only 3.4% were BAME... with just 0.7% of them BAME women. BAME) women face a “double disadvantage”.
BAME women need recognition, support and celebration; more than this, they need a hands-on impactful approach that makes a tangible difference.
The Baton Awards are based firmly upon the concept of ‘sending the elevator back down’. The awards simultaneously acknowledge BAME female achievers and honour some of the BAME women who made their achievements possible by paving the way.
The Baton Awards 2018
The Baton Awards aims to celebrate, encourage, Inspire and acknowledge achievements in several pioneering fields, by:
- Recognising the important role of young people and their predecessors in communities, locally and globally.
- Acknowledging the progress made by minorities in fields that are challenging and difficult to access.
- Encouraging efforts to improve access to opportunities and resources to assist them in developing in their field and inspiring others.
- Identifying individuals and organisations that offer grants and resources to support the socio- economic development of individuals in their fields.
The Baton Awards aims to inspire by:
- Promoting exemplary role models, individuals and organisations to initiate and actively engage in all projects, aiming at developing the next generation and building their potential.
- Inviting young people to attend and watch the event; by watching achievers of all ages being handed a Baton by the original game-changers.
- More than just an award, this is an inspiring, motivating and very meaningful gesture.
The Baton Awards aims to acknowledge
- The predecessors who made the achievements of modern generations possible, by paving the way with their courage, sense of self and persistence.
- The actions that reinforce and strengthen the role of the next generation as essential contributors to society as well as agents of change and development.
© 2018 - 2019 S.W.I.M Foundation