How To Dye Your Hair With Kool-Aid Hair
- Prep Time:5-10 minutes
- Cook Time:20-30 minutes
- Total Time:30-40 minutes
- 2 Kool-Aid packets
- 1 old T-shirt
- 2 cup water
- 1 hair tie
- 1 comb
- 1 pot/pan
- 1 cup, bowl, or container
- Gather up all your supplies.
- Pour two cups of water into a pan or pot.
- Pour the two Kool-Aid packets into the water.
- Then, put the pan/pot on the stove. The heat should be between medium and high. Keep the heat on until the Kool-Aid mixture boils for one to two minutes.
- Immediately pour the concoction into a container, bowl, or cup (whatever you plan on dipping your hair in).
- Make sure your hair is combed.
- If you are opting not to dye your whole head, put your hair up in a ponytail. If not, let your hair loose.
- Next pick how much of your hair you want to be dyed. In this case, I used 3-4 inches, but you can do more or less. Dip this amount of hair in the mixture and leave in for 15-30 minutes depending on hair darkness.
- For lighter hair 15 minutes will do, but for brown to black hair 20-30 minutes. The longer you leave your hair in the more likely it will be brighter and last longer. The color should typically last 2-4 weeks depending on how often you wash it.
- And BAAM you have perfectly died hair
HOPE U ENJOYED IT :)