- The population of Honduras is 6.6 million.
- The capital of Honduras is Tegucigalpa.
- In Honduras's official language is Spanish but there is also Black Carib, and English Creole.
- Bananas and coffee plants are popular plants in Honduras
- Honduras has three major landforms, the interior plateau of hills and mountains, then there are the caribbean lowlands, and the pacific lowlands
- The West Indian manatee, and the Mantled howler are popular animals in Honduras
- Two natural resources in Honduras are timber and silver
- Two of the main crops are corn and beans
- The major industries in Honduras are agriculture, and mining.
This is the West indian Manatee
This is the Mantled howler.
- People in Honduras are mostly Roman Catholic. Roman Catholic is 97% of their religion and Protestant is 3% of their religion.
- The main sport of Honduras is soccer. Baseball, volleyball, and basketball are also popular in Honduras.
- The traditional clothing in Honduras for males are all white clothing, White button up shirt, white pants, they also were red scarves and a sombrero. The females in Honduras usually wear long dresses which are handmade with different colors.
- Baleada is a popular food in Honduras. The basic style is made of flour tortilla shells, sour cream, cheese, beans and cheese.
- Carlos Mencia is one of the many famous people that came from Honduras. He is a Codedom.
This is the famous food baleda.