Our make is on youtube, and can be widely accessed by many people who wish to view this. We could post this on vimeo, for an even bigger potential audience, and also through the use of social media, (Facebook, Twitter) to help us make this reach our target audience. Using the information gathered by our qualitative research into the habits of millennials, we see that a lot more people use snapchat to Facebook. This could mean that along with sharing it on Facebook and Twitter, we can also tell people about it and give them a teaser for the make in a small video on Snapchat. The TV show: Rick and Morty, also uses teasers and social media to share new things. Instagram allows people to post short videos, and livestream along with Facebook and this could be another use of the 'teaser' method. We are also relying on people to use WhatsApp to directly message their friends with the bubble make and share it.
The Final Make: - What went well: As a group we were able to organise and plan the Make well. This allowed us on the day to know what we were doing and when. This let the Final Make, run pretty smoothly as we had a good script, and an organised group. There were some technical issues, such as the microphone and ear piece were not working. We realised that we did not really need the ear piece and our floor manager could just direct and point to where our presenter should look. Although we were quite organised, the time it took to set up the equipment and rehearse, almost made us run out of time. Overall, i think we did ok, but i do not really like the final product and i think we could improve on this a lot.