The reactants and equation.
STEPS OF GLYCOLISIS:
- glycolysis is phosphorylation
- glycolysis is an isomerization reaction
- glycolysis is a phosphorylation reaction
- glycolysis is a destabilization step, where a the action of the enzyme aldolase splits fructose 1,6-bisphosphate into two sugars
- glycolysis is an interconversion reaction
Glycolisis happens during this metabolic process high-energy compounds ATP.
STEPS OF THE KREBS CYCLE
- .Citrate synthase
- Is citrate dehydrogenase
- α-Ketoglutarate dehydrogenase
- Step 5: Succinyl-CoA synthetize
Krebs cycle happens when aerobic cellular metabolism occurs.
STEPS OF ELECTRON TRANSPORT CHAIN
- Water (with the help of oxygen we breathe)
- up to 34 ATP
- NAD and FAD
- This process happens in the mitochondria of Eukaryotes and cell membrane of Prokaryotes
The importance of the Cellular respiration Cycle according Biology laboratory it is important because it provides the energy for living organisms to perform all of the other necessary functions to maintain life.