1. Connect with students from around the world (mystery Skype)
2. Showcase student learning.
3. Engage parents in student learning (parents see real examples of what students are learning).
4. Support learning to administration and community (show what you are doing in the classroom)
1. Allow parent access: Don't hide any conversations from parents.
2. Never post anything without student permission.
3. Always think how someone else would view the post
4. Settings should be set to private. Manage who can see what information!
Twitter (showcase student work, engage parents, connect with students around the world)
Padlet (facilitate student discussions)
Edmodo (facilitate student discussions, have students turn in work, share resources with students).