Inclusions of this Luxury Mastermind Trip for Wine & Food lovers;
- Luxury Accommodation
- Central Venice Palazzo Accommodation
- Murano and Burano Day trip
- Train between Venice and Rome
- Luxury Transportation for tours
- Private tastings at lesser known award winning winery
- Minimum 4 dinners
- All food and local produce tastings
- Isle of Elba
Itinerary; (may be subject to slight change - adding not removing)
Aug 18th - Arrive in Rome and meet us at the Pier to board the SeaDream II
- Small Group Dinner on board this luxury all inclusive yacht.
When you board one of the award-winning SeaDream yachts, you will immediately recognize the quality difference. In fact, Forbes named SeaDream the Best Luxury Cruise Ship in 2015, and in 2017 Berlitz Cruising and Cruise Ships again recognized us as the best boutique ships and top cruise line for food. D
With a wide array of inclusive options, they make sure all of these needs can be met and provide plenty of options for you to enjoy during your voyage. Each stateroom on the yacht features an ocean view, delivering that extra touch of luxury that you would expect.
* Naturally, the 5-star Dream Cuisine is one of the popular highlights, providing truly delicious culinary options for any time of day.
SeaDream Brief Overview:
- Champagne & refreshments of your preference with Canapés upon boarding
- Well-appointed stateroom or suite accommodation: featuring unobstructed ocean views, marble lined bathroom with multi-jet shower,
- Bvlgari bath amenities, personalized stationery, superior Belgian bed & bath linens and more.
- All gourmet meals expertly prepared a la minute with the freshest of ingredients– served open seating in our Dining Salon or al fresco at the outdoor Topside Restaurant.
- 24-hour room service from the in-suite menu
- Open Bar with select premium brands,
- Daily selection of wines to accompany lunch and dinner
- Water “toys” from the yacht’s marina including wave runners, kayaks, personal sailboats, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear, water skiing, wake boards, swim platform, banana boat and floating island.
- Mountain bikes for shore side exploration
- Golf Simulator with 30 signature golf courses
- Crew-led shore side activities like hiking and biking with the Activities Manager, or go shopping with the Chef.
- Full library with over 1,200 books Media & Entertainment Library Laptop computers for use while onboard High powered binoculars on deck for our guests’ viewing pleasure Pool and Jacuzzi Sauna/steam room
- Fitness Center with ocean views featuring treadmills, recumbent bikes with TV’s and DVD players, free weights,
- Daily Yoga and Tai Chi classes
- Special Dessert Extravaganza
- Signature Balinese Dream Beds with elevated views of the sea
- Starlit Movies™ (on deck under the stars)
- Piano Bar and more…
Aug 19th - Corsica
Bonifacio is one of our favorite arrivals! As we approach, the Captain navigates along the limestone cliffs giving guests a sea view of incredible Bonifacio as well as the great Aragon steps leading to the water’s edge. Shortly after the pilot will embark and the Captain will turn the yacht around and back into this very impressive fjord-like marina. This could be one of our highest rated arrivals as the guests always find it both impressive and awe inspiring.
Spend the day exploring or just making use of the many toys available from the marina on board. Organized excursions are also available at a cost.
Back on board we will enjoy a beautiful dinner, evening entertainment and set sail for the next port. B.L.D
August 20th -
Portoferraio is a beautiful town in the province of Livorno, Tuscany, on the northern coast of Elba Island. SeaDream generally docks just steps away from the main street Via Garibaldi and offers a guided walk of this very historical town called “Walking the Napoleon Trail”. The first site is the Town Hall, proceeding northeast on Via Napoleone, the Misericordia church, in which a mass is said for Napoleon’s soul on May fifth every year. The highest point of the town is the Piazza Napoleone, from which there are beautiful views. To the west rises Forte Falcone (79m/261ft), to the east, above the lighthouse, Forte Stella (48m/158ft), both originally built in 1548 and later completed by Napoleon. On the seaward side of the square is the simple Villa dei Molini. This is believed to be Napoleon’s official residence, which contains his library. The island offers so much more than just the main city; there’s some incredible wine and several other towns to explore. To help make the most of your visit to the island, we have created the perfect land adventure for you – “Elba Vistas, Villages & Wine”. If neither sparks your interest, you can borrow one of the mountain bikes to explore the island – the recommended route would be to visit Porto Azzuro. B.L.D
Today after breakfast we disembark the cruise and take a morning excursion on the drive back to Rome where we will take a fast train to Venice. The comfortable Mercedes Vehicle and driver will show us the sights on the way to the Train.
On arrival in Venice we will go to our centrally located accommodation which are individual luxury apartments by Venice Red House which are typically located in Palazzo houses. B
Today we will enjoy a visit to the islands of Murano and Burano. We will see the artisan making Lace. See the glass blowers perform their skills and maybe even try our hand at it. Rest of the day is at leisure. B
Spend the day exploring this awesome city and in the evening we have a special dinner planned. B. D
Today we will be picked up by private transfer and go to the Relais Chateau Hotel Villa Franceschi about 1 hour from Venice toward the wine region of Veneto
Welcome to Hotel Villa Franceschi. As your “home away from home,” the hotel rooms offer a minibar and air conditioning, and getting online is easy, with free wifi available. Guests have access to a concierge and room service while staying at Hotel Villa Franceschi. In addition the hotel offers a pool and free breakfast, which will help make your Mira trip additionally gratifying.
Nearby landmarks such as Villa Pio (0.0 km) and Villa Mocenigo (2.8 km) make Hotel Villa Franceschi a great place to stay when visiting Mira. B.D
After breakfast we will be transferred to the train station to head back to Rome for our last night in Italy. Our Hotel is the Luxurious Palm Suites by the Manfredi. These opulent but quirky suites are centrally located very close to the Spanish steps.
Located in an elegant 18th century building, the PALM SUITE is the perfect combination of charm, comfort and one of a kind stylish interior design. These spacious and elegant suites boast outstanding quality, enhanced by unique furnishings, accessories and stunning views.
Guests immediately immerse in an amazing world of imagination and alluring atmosphere. A unique lifestyle concept that creates a spectacular “home away from home” feeling where warmth and elegance are perfectly combined to make Palm Suite The “place to be”, a hidden gem offering relaxation for couples and families alike.
Each Palm suite is carefully designed to provide our guests absolute and unparalleled lifestyle experience: furniture, lighting and materials all come together to make it a “real home”, a top-end new hospitality concept with complete privacy, spectacular views of the Colosseum and Roman Forum over the iconic palm and magnificent appealing skyline.
Tonight we will be treated to a fabulous dinner in the Michelin Star Restaurant Aroma with an amazing view of the Colosseum as our final farewell to this Luxurious Fam.B.D
Aroma Restaurant with an amazing view
Cost per person for this Luxury FAM is $2300 US$
- accommodation as above
- Transportation as above
- Meals where mentioned plus one or two more may be added
- Excursions as above
Not including transfer to port on arrival day, international flights, insurance or meals not already mentioned. “Optional Shore Excursions” and use of Thai Spa at additional cost.
$2300 per person double occupancy. Only 4 rooms available.
Optional extra day in Rome at Hotel Inglaterra at a rate of Euro 190 per room inc Breakfast. Aug 17th
Must be selling Luxury Travel
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information