This expansion plan is intended to advocate on behalf of the importance of CITROCASA´s presence in México and Latin America. At the time being CITROCASA has focus its efforts in other regions of the globe, making it easy for competition to rule our continent.
Therefore with the upmost motivation we present this work.
Brief + The Mexican Context.
My name is José Eduardo Ramírez Pérez and I am an entrepreneur. I´m 33 years old and I have lead a couple of companies so far with powerful results. Although I studied the law my focus has always been on new business projects and evolving towards success existing ones.
I´ve also managed sales and marketing departments, working on business plans that rely on precise goals and achievements. I love challenges and when you have in your hands a product such as CITROCASA´s lineup the task, although we won't minimize it, becomes so much easier and foremost meaningful.
México has huge advantages over many other countries. Lets start with some facts. Mexico is, after Brazil, the second-largest country and economy in Latin America. Our capital, México City is the worlds largest and has a metropolitan population of over 30 million people. Mexico's two other great industrial cities, Guadalajara and Monterrey, both have exploded from being relatively small cities to having populations of approximately 5 million and well over 3 million, respectively. The nation as a whole has a population of approximately 97.5 million, making it the most populous Spanish-speaking nation in the world.
An other region that has exploded with the boost of the automotive and aerospace industry is "The Bajío", which emerges as a focal point on the globe. Companies such as FORD, TOYOTA, HONDA, BAJAJ, AUDI and BMW to name a few have converged into this amazing hub and territory.
Read more at: www.referenceforbusiness.com/encyclopedia/Man-Mix/Mexico-Doing-Business-in
In other important matter for this project, TOURISM. Mexico is one of the countries with the largest tourism in the world. Our country’s cultural, geographical and historical wealth can only be appreciated through its tourist destinations, its cuisine, architecture, traditions and everything that constitutes the being of a people.
A hole region of beach destinations such as Cancun and the Riviera Maya (which is Mexico´s caribbean sea) represent more incoming international flights than some important cities in the world. The Riviera Nayarit with Punta Mita and Puerto Vallarta is having also a boost, and lets not forget about Baja California. Cities like Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and the wine region up north are becoming some of the most desirable destinations for both local and international tourists.
But México is not all about beaches, spring and summer breaks. We have a lot more to offer with colonial cities like San Miguel de Allende or Zacatecas, or UNESCO´s World Heritage Sites like TULUM and CHICHEN ITZA reflect all the magic and uniqueness as our culture is conceived.
Now! Lets look again at some amazing facts and statistics.
- New York Times named México City as the No. 1 place to go in 2016; Todos Santos as the 23rd and Holbox as the 32nd.
- Travel + Leisure ranked San Miguel de Allende, México as #3 in their annual “World’s Best Cities” list 2016.
- Conde Nast Traveler named San Miguel de Allende the 5th best city in the world. The UNESCO World Heritage site is included in the list of the world’s 40 best cities in this year’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
- San Jose del Cabo was named as #1 destination on the rise by TripAdvisor 2016 Travelers’ Choice
- Guadalajara was ranked #2 as the Best Places to Travel in 2016 by Travel + Leisure.
- Time Out’s City Index, named México City as the 6th most fun city in the world.
- Merida was ranked the #4 in the Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2017 – Top Cities.
- México reached a record revenue of 13.324 billion dollars due to international tourism, increasing 9.3% from the same period last year. (January – August 2016)
- 11.44 million international tourists visited Mexico, increasing 9.9% from last year. (January – April 2016)
- The number of air travelers increased by 10.3% over same period last year. (January – August 2016)
- In terms of international visits to México, the United States has the most visitors, followed by Canada, the United Kingdom, Argentina, Colombia, Spain, Brasil, Germany, and France.
- A total 7.86 million Americans visited the country from January to October 2016, an increase of 12% from the same period in 2015
Read more: http://www.journeymexico.com/blog/mexico-tourism-facts-statistics-2016