Planning a wedding is such an important and exciting time for a couple, but we realize it can also feel stressful. “What venue fits our needs?”, “What caterer should we use?”, “Can we maintain our budget?”, “What vendors can I trust?”- with so many unknowns, the excitement can quickly become over shadowed by questions. That is where Elliott Events comes in! We are here to answer all of your questions and keep you informed, assured, and confident in each decision you make throughout the process. Every couple is unique, so every planning process is unique as well! We strive to find what works for you and make sure the time spent on your event is time you look forward to and a memory you can cherish. When your special day arrives, Elliott Events will take care of all of the logistics, timelines, and coordinating so you and your loved ones can enjoy every moment to the fullest.
With so many elements, it is difficult to put into words everything that we facilitate throughout the planning process and wedding day but the below break-down will give you a great idea of what to expect.
- Five (5) Client / Planner Meetings.
- Eight (6) Vendor meetings for the wedding planner to attend in the categories of your choice: DJ; Caterer, Invitations, Cake, etc.
- Access to online planning portal.
- Receive a general planning checklist.
- Production of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary.
- Review vendor contracts.
- Scheduling of all meetings.
- Act as liaison between clients and vendors.
- Detailed timeline will be created and sent to all vendors for review.
- Confirmation of all wedding vendors.
- Etiquette advisement, as requested.
- Assistance with wording of all stationary.
- Review of current budget and help make any necessary changes, adjustments or cost cutting suggestions.
- Event Design, theme and décor assistance.
- Food and Beverage Assistance.
- Confirm arrangements; check delivery date, arrival times, quantities of rentals, etc. with all of your vendors.
- Budget Management (tracking of all payments and due dates).
- Budget Construction and Analysis.
- Venue research and selection after understanding your vision, style and budget.
- Full event design, theme and concept development. We will ensure your wedding design has a cohesive feeling from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, floral design and décor, menus, programs, lighting, favors, table design, linens, specialty rentals, save the dates, etc.
- Negotiate special rates for hotel room blocks for out of town guests.
- Assistance in arranging all transportation needs.
- Coordinate ceremony rehearsal (1 hour).
- Collect/Coordinate final payments for specific vendors.
- Collect wedding day items such as marriage license, guest signing item, cake knife, toasting flutes, favors, candles, programs, place cards, etc.
- One assistant coordinator.
- Manage the flow and timing of the ceremony and reception.
- Act as liaison between wedding party, family members and vendors.
- Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We’ll be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations or emergencies.
- Direct photographer, videographer, musicians, rentals, florist, etc. where to set up.
- Oversee set- up of the ceremony to make sure all commitments are fulfilled.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities as needed.
- Set up all ceremony décor not handled by a specific vendor (i.e, guest signing item, unity candles,programs, pictures, etc).
- Direct Ushers with programs and seating distribution (optional).
- Line up and cue wedding party & musicians for ceremony.
- Give marriage license to officiant.
- Collect all personal wedding items and gifts and deliver to reception site or designated person.
- Set up all the reception details not handled by a specific vendor (i.e., favors, menus, candles, cake knife, toasting flutes, escort and place cards, gifts, table design, etc.).
- Manage vendor set-up of reception and makes sure all commitments are fulfilled.
- Line up and cue Bride, Groom and wedding party for Grand Entrance.
- Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e., grand entrance, parents dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.).
- Cue Bride & Groom for all important events.
- Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during reception.
- Stay in communication with banquet staff to ensure things are going smoothly.
- Collect wedding day items and give to designated person when reception ends.
- Make sure clean up procedures are followed by vendors
- Please Note: Elliott Events does not act as a cleaning service. If your venue requires in depth cleaning after the event ( trash removal from property, mopping, furniture manipulation, etc) a cleaning service will need to be hired.
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LARGER WEDDINGS, SPECIFIC PROPERTIES, LARGER LOCATIONS, ETC. IN THIS INSTANCE, ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR ADDITIONAL STAFFING. IF THE EVENT IS OUTSIDE THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA TRAVEL FEES WILL APPLY. IF THE EVENT IS ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Watch below for the Elliott Events Video Experience