The Adobe Certified Master - Analytics Architect exam guide provides potential candidates with information they need to prepare for the certification exam.
Adobe certification exams are developed with the participation of subject matter experts worldwide, following industry standards in developing fair and valid tests. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Are you an Adobe partner?
An official Adobe Certified Specialist, Expert or Master designation acknowledges your established expertise to help current and future business clients succeed!
Partners receive a 33% discount on all certification exam pricing. Email email@example.com to request your discount(s).
Where to start? Visit the Adobe Solution Partner Program today.
Exam Guide Sections:
- Intended audience
- Exam information
- The candidate ready to take the test
- Exam objectives and scope
- Online sample test
- Preparing for the exam
- Solutions Architect
- Technical Manager
- Data Architect
- Analytics Engineer
- Analytics Strategist
- Multi Solutions Engineer
- Exam number: AD0-E207
- Exam name:Adobe Certified Master - Analytics Architect
- Certificate level: Certified Master
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 50
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 100 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing mark: 66% or 33/50 [Please note: Percentage score would only be seen on older exam scores.]
- Price: $225 USD / $150 USD (India)
The Candidate Ready to Take the Exam
Familiarity with the following technologies and environments:
- Web Analytics Applications
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Tag Management Systems
- Browser developer tools
- Optimization tools
- Code editors
Exam Objectives and Scope
Section 1: Discovery (18%)
- Demonstrate ability to audit sites
- Investigate client needs to build business requirements
- Given a scenario, create measurement framework
Section 2: Solution Design (54%)
- Translate business requirements into variables and metrics
- Demonstrate ability to manage report suites settings
- Given a scenario, recommend the best methods for collecting data
- Write technical specifications for tagging engineers
- Write technical specifications for site developers
- Create Experience Cloud users/groups
Section 3: Post Implementation (28%)
- Given a set of requirements, validate tracking through browser developer tools and Adobe reports
- Apply procedural concepts to manage data extraction and relationships
- Evaluate data privacy requirements to establish a data governance model
- Given a scenario, manage data sources and connectors
- Configure necessary segments and calculated metrics to answer business requirements
Online Sample Test (not available yet)
The sample test allows you to see the type and format of questions that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign on needed. The results of the sample test are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.
- Mark your answer in each question.
- Use the link “Send Comments for this Question” to provide specific feedback.
- Click Next on the upper portion of the screen to save your answer and move to the next question. You may return and revise your question within the specified time.
- On the last question, click Submit Exam to submit all your answers.
- Complete the short survey. Click Submit.
- Click “Take Me to My Results” to view your sample test result details.
Preparing for the Exam
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam, and training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam. A combination of training and successful, on-the-job experience are critical to providing you with the repository needed to pass the exam.
Recommended Preparation: (add the list if there is one in the exam guide PDF, if none, delete this portion)
Questions and Inquiries?
Please contact the Adobe Credential Program Customer Support team.
The content of this exam guide is subject to changes and updates. Last update August 2020