- Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecuto
- Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
- Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German o related blood who are under 45 years old.
- Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State
- Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
The Nuremberg laws were laws that separated the Jewish population from Germany by removing many basic rights. The Nuremberg laws took away the Jewish population German citizenship and they also couldn't fly the German flag. It basically separated the Jewish population from the Jewish population by not allowing them to marry of have children. If a Jewish person married a German in a diffrent country and moved back they the country of Germany wouldn't reconginze the marriage. It is like the country of Germany banned all the Jews from Germany and left them to be discriminated against and have and being informed by the country that they once had a citizenship in. The Jews weren't aloud to have any female maids under 45 to work for them because they were afraid that they might fall in love
Propaganda is used by a country to motivate and persuade its citizens to do something that the country wants or needs. Propaganda isn't just on a poster on a wall but it is in our every day life's like in advertisements and the newspaper. Testimonial propaganda is using a powerful leader to persuade people to join a cause like having hitters face on nazi propaganda. Another one used by the nazis is bandwagon propaganda. Bandwagon is were it asks people to join the crow and take action because other people are doing it.
Otto Frank is born in May 12, 1889 Born at Frankfurt Germany. He has two brothers and a sister and has two daughters Anne Frank, Margot Frank and is married to Edith Frank. Mr frank was the optimist of the group and was also the leader and the most thoughtful and calm one out of the group. When a decision had to be made all heads turned to him. Otto Frank served in the First World War for the Germans and was promoted to the rank of army lieutenant. Otto was the one that owned the business that they went to hiding in and also ran it behind the scenes.
Anne Frank is born on June 12 1929 in Frankfurt Germany. She has one older sister and is the Daughter of Otto Frank and Edith Frank. She is one of the most lively of all the people in the secret annex and jokes around constantly. She was a early feminist and wanted to go to college and travel the world. She wrote her thoughts in her diary that one day would become a world famous book. Her father published the diary after finding out that his whole family died after the were separated.
Edith Frank was born on January 16 1900 in Aachen Germany. She has two brother and two sisters and is married to Otto Frank. She has two daughter, Anne Frank and Margot Frank. She was a good mother and a house wife which upset anne. Anne always wanted her mother to be independent because she was a feminist, but her mother never was. This upset her mother because she thought that whatever she did always upset Anne.
Fritz Pfeffer was born on April 30 1889 in Giessen Germany. Fitz had no brother or sisters and was a only child. He was the last on to join the secret annex after the group decided that their was enough room for one more person. He was a Jewish dentist the got his tools from mep because he couldn't get them because he was Jewish. Anne doesn't like him because he is constantly using the WC because he has bladder problems.
Act 1 summary
Act one starts off with Mr. Frank going back to the secret annex to find that his whole family has perished in the holocaust. He reads his diary and it goes through the thoughts and actions of Anne Frank while in the secret annex. When Anne first enters the secret annex thei are 7 people including herself and her family and the Van pels. Yeah get together even though Anne describes them as always bickering with each other and doesn't like their son Peters and she thinks him as annoying. Later in act one Fritz Pfeffer joins the secret annex and uses Anne's room most of the time making her angry. The climax of act one is when a thief enter the business and petter falls down breaking a lamp causing the residenets to suspect that the thief knows that they are there.