Enrichment Day January 13th
We are excited to be going off timetable on Monday and enriching the learning of the pupils with some exciting activities.
- Year 5 we will be having a dragonology day- looking at the life of a famous dragonolgist, then creating our own dragon factfiles, artwork, instructions etc. Basically, doing all things dragon-based!
- Year 4 are off to the Verulamium museum in St Albans for the day to explore what life was like for Romans and how the Roman's have influenced Britain today. It will be an action packed day with a museum tour, handling of artefacts and exploration of historical sites. We are hoping for dry weather!
- Year 3 are doing a WOW Greek day with a mini Olympics and some Greek crafts
- Year 2 are having a day of Art, studying the styles of four famous artists
- Year 1 are having a day of Art, studying the styles of four famous artists
- Reception will be learning about keeping healthy. We will do some healthy cooking, some fruit tasting, some exercise, some rest and have a visit from a Doctor. We will be talking about how all these things help to keep us healthy. Hygiene will also run as a theme throughout.
Created with images by Mack Fox (MusicFox) - "untitled image" • Marleena Garris - "Taken prior to my high school grad. Really wanted to pick up a patch of glitter and blow into the camera, so I did!" • You X Ventures - "untitled image"