- Registrations: 467 Live + 1.565 Online
- Attendance: 246 live attendees + 2.926 online Views
- On Demand views to date: 661, making a total of 3.587 views with an average watch time of 26:35. Demographics: 48.7% aged 18-34 years and 33% aged 35-44 years.
- YouTube streaming Interactions: 2,665 comments, 110 likes and 77 shares, 405 new subscribers.
- Communications: 25 press articles about the event, 22 Media, bloggers and influencers attending and 1 Media Partner who included streaming iFrame getting over 6K page views. Overall monthly views achieved: 4.470.400
- Twitter Reach: 3,8M and trending topic during the event with over 1,6K tweets.
- Facebook Reach: 329.151 reach and 2.669 interactions
- Social overall Reach: 4,1M
- Total Combined Reach (comms, 3rd party RMs, social and YouTube): 9M Reach
The content was a key factor to drive engagement in the room and online. Featured artists included Tavo, Luís de Leon from SOPA AGENCY, Magoz, Victor Torres and Eusebio Reyero. We also hosted a Creative Market, from jewelry creation to cardboard furniture or author illustrations prints to feed all the creative minds. Thanks to our technological partners HP, Canon, Wacom, Cinema 4D, Roland and Fedrigoni paper we also created several Make It workflows, from designing and printing in real time iPhone 6 mobile cases, shooting and editing short videos with Cinema 4D in combination with After Effects, to printing a nice commemorative for the attendees at our Photocall with Canon.
Amplifying the impact and engaging in the conversation
Social is a magical phenomenon in deed, but you need to set the perfect scene. To secure the conversation happened we shared a simple social kit with speakers, collaborators, creative market exhibitors, partners and community friends before the event and published a contest tied to social amplification for a chance to win a CC year subscription, 100 stock images and goodies, all using Spark as communication tool. The day of the event this, together with the amazing content and dozens of incredible quotes from the speakers, helped to boost the online conversation participation on TW as well as the streaming views on YT. Through a Twitter wall in the room we also connected the live and online attendeese. Then the magic happened.
"Completely idolizing Adobe. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating the #CreativeMeetup"
"The #CreativeMeetUp has VERY top-of-the-range people. I'm freaking out!"
UX is designing feelings and sensations taking into account people's mental processes @ereyero @AdobeES #CreativeMeetUp
"Occupy time in an effective way can take you to create surprising works" Magoz #CreativeMeetUp @AdobeES
Creating a new portfolio with @Behance after #CreativeMeetUp
The true magic is that in the conversation the community talked about all our objective hashtags: Creative Cloud, XD and UX, Felix, Marketplace, Stock, Sensei, Behance, Spark, new templates, new search capabilities, the creative process, inspiration for beginners, and the list goes o and on.