1. 7th Graders should only receive three to five sets of assignments per week lasting forty-five to seventh-five minutes per set, but teachers may end up over doing that
2. Staying seated for long periods of time has major drawbacks on students.
3.Teachers take coffee/lunch/resting break, but not us (except the lunch break we have that).
4. A seventh grader is normally assigned 70 minutes of homework from school.
5. When we're assigned too much homework it causes us to stress
6. More than 3 1/2 hours of homework risks higher stress level.
7. We have to wake up very early in the morning for school which can interfear with us.
8. 7th grade is so difficult that it's usually called "The Worst Year Ever".
9. People don't act like themselves at school and don't get along socially.
10. Most of the topics in 7th grade makes us pull out our hair.