SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR EMORY BY GIVING BACK
You picked Emory for a reason. When you decided to come here, you joined a tradition, a unique network of alumni, a community invested in your success. You are following in the footsteps of those who came before, and you are blazing a path for those who will follow you.
This is your time. Now that you’re here, it is up to you to carry the torch. We are counting on you to contribute to the community, to pay it forward to those who need your help now, and to give back so that others can succeed. Others have, at some point, lent you a helping hand. Your gift today will keep this tradition alive. When you help someone else, they will, in turn help others in their time.
BENEFITS TO GIVING BACK
Because you value your ability to make an impact, you support green initiatives and you recognize the importance of a strong alumni network, you already know why it is important to give back to Emory.
Here are other reasons you should give back to Emory:
- It feels great. Giving to Emory helps create a strong connection to campus and allows you make sure your alma mater matters.
- It bolsters the value of your Emory degree. Student and alumni giving directly affects U.S. News & World Report's college rankings, so any gift you make to Emory enhances our reputation.
- It builds a foundation of lifelong success. You lead by example and your gift to Emory demonstrates your commitment to make positive change. Giving now builds a solid foundation for future support, and opens the door for others to do the same.
A FEW WAYS TO GIVE
As a sign of thanks and a way to let you show off your passion, we offer students who support Emory some unique swag:
- Earn your Blue Tassel–Exclusively for students who make a gift—of any amount—during their graduating year at Emory, a commemorative Blue Tassel is the perfect way to showcase your Emory pride and become part of an Emory tradition!
- Get pinned–Show off your Emory giving streak with a Judson C. Ward Consecutive Giving Society pin. Students who give every year they are enrolled at Emory will receive a Judson C. Ward Consecutive Giving Society pin to wear on graduation day.