- Played one year of high school soccer at West Chester East HS in West Chester, PA before joining the Development Academy.
- As a freshman in high school she earned all-county and all-area awards.
- She started as a defender on the Penn Fusion DA team that advanced to the quarterfinals in the DA national playoffs in 2017 and was a team co-captain of her Penn Fusion DA team in 2018.
- Prior to high school, Julianna attended the USSF Soccer Training Center.
Barroqueiro on Julianna: “Jules was a late addition for us but someone that we feel can really add to the identity we’ve established on the defensive side of the ball. Her experience competing for one of the top clubs in the country at Penn Fusion, coupled with her versatility will likely allow her to compete to get on the field immediately. We are so excited to welcome Jules to the Blue Hen family.”
- Starting center-back for Penn Fusion US Soccer Development Academy for the past 4 years.
- High School Soccer, Varsity Starter, Freshman
- 2016/17 Wissahickon High School Student Athlete Academic Scholarship Award
- 2016 Suburban One All League- Honorable Mention
Barroqueiro on Elwell: “Lauren is another Penn Fusion product and someone who will certainly add depth to the center of the field for us. She has experience playing in the midfield or back line which gives her a nice versatility. We also value deeper players with strong passing ability and Lauren fits that bill. I’m excited to see her on the field with us this fall!”
- Starting center back for the Bundesliga II side, Turbine Potsdam, where she has played in more than 50 games.
- Former Captain of Turbine Potsdam’s U17 Bundesliga team
- Won league championship in the 2016 season
- Led her team to a second place finish in 2017 before moving up to play with the Bundesliga II team.
Barroquiero on Fluegge: “Laura is another in a very successful line of international players for us. She is coming with a high level of playing experience at one of the Bundesliga’s top clubs, Turbine Potsdam. She has the versatility to play in the back line or the midfield, a comfort on the ball and a range to her passing that will allow her to make a smooth transition to our style of play. I’m excited to continue building a reputation at UD as a place that international players can flourish and I have no doubt that the future will be bright for Laura.”
Lea Panagiotidis - 5' 9" - Midfielder - New Canaan, Conn./St. Luke's
- Five-year starter (including eighth grade year) at St. Luke's, where she served as team captain in her final two seasons
- Compiled a 50-12-7 record in five seasons of playing at the varsity level
- Won the FAA League Championship in both 2018 and 2019
- Reached the NEPSAC Finals in 2015 and 2019
- Earned All-State accolades during her final three seasons
- Finished high school career with 59 goals and 37 assists
Barroqueiro on Panagiotidis: “To be able to play the way that we want to at UD, you need mobile central players who can pass over various distances while also bringing a ball winning component. Lea can do all of these things already while still having room for growth as well which is the most exciting part. I’m excited to get her here and see her on the field!”
Mia Reed- 5' 9" - Goalkeeper - Manheim, Pa./Manheim Central
- Played two years of soccer at Manheim Central, helping her team to two District Championships
- Section 2 Goalkeeper of the Year in 2019
- Played Penn Fusion Club
- Earned First Team All-State accolades as a senior
Barroqueiro on Reed: “We’ve been lucky to have had a long history of good goalkeeping here at UD and Mia will be another great addition to that rich tradition! She has a strong technical foundation that when coupled with her work-rate make me believe that she will be able to make a seamless transition. I’m excited to get her together with two of the CAA’s top goalkeepers in Kam & Lauren and see how she develops alongside them!”
Anna Sisson - 5' 6" - Midfielder - Haymarket, Va./Battlefield High School
- Five years with FC Virginia ECNL
- Three years in the Washington Spirit US Soccer Development Academy
- 2019 Washington Spirit Summer U23 team
- Two years with Braddock Road Youth Club ECNL
Barroqueiro on Sisson: “I’m so excited for Anna. She is someone that can play in any line on the field and possesses the work-rate to maximize that versatility. On top of it, she has a bite to her game that I absolutely love. She’s going to have the benefit of joining a program that perfectly suits her strengths so I can’t wait to get her here and see how she best fits in!”
Raychel Speicher - 5'10" - Midfielder - Monaco Pa./Hopewell High School
- Four-year starter at Hopewell, serving as a team captain during her senior season
- Helped Hopewell to back-to-back Section Championships during her junior and senior seasons
- Team's leading goal scorer during her final three seasons
- Two-time All-Section honoree, Two-time All-league honoree
- All-Area and All-State during her senior season
- Also ran track for three seasons
Barroqueiro on Speicher: “Raychel is a rare combination of clean technique, incredible size & strength, breakaway speed, and composed finishing ability. She stuck out immediately to me as someone that could be an absolute force on the offensive side of the ball if she were to find the right system to play in and I have no doubt that we could be that for her. More than anything, I was blown away by how much she truly cares about her teammates and that is the kind of Blue Hen I can get behind! We are excited to welcome Raych to the family!”
Kristin Wolf - 5' 7" - Forward - Annandale, N.J./North Hunterdon
- Three-year starter at North Hunterdon
- County Player of the Year in 2017
- First Team All-County in 2017
- Tri-County Champions in 2017
Barroqueiro on Wolf: “Kristin’s potential is through the roof. Another player who combines a natural feel for the game with an incredibly capable, imposing frame & athleticism , Kristin could end up being a factor up front or in the back for us. She is coming from a smaller club in Jersey but was someone who did what she should have done there and served as the face of that program. I’m excited to get her here to UD and have her on the field with us!”