We had trouble with connecting our links but we decided to make the stabilizer in one design rather than making three separate pieces to align together.
Then we had to make sure that our boxes fit. After that we felt like our cannon still wasn't stable so we made another one to make it more stable.We ended up turning our cuff into another piece to the box puzzle instead of attaching it by other means.
Then after we were done the stability part I had a tough time to figure out how to make the cannon rotate and elevate.
my group member Taylor Idea of making the rotations for the cannon .
this is how we did the elevation
The one thing that would have made our project better is if we mad e the part that we are clamping down thicker or wider because it would have made the project better by making it more stable.