1. What Juniors should know about senior year: Juniors don't skip class your senior year. Also when the scholarships come out; sign up for as many as you can.
2. What incoming Freshmen should know: It's ok to play around, but take to the extreme. Also keep your grades up.
3. In 5 years I will probably be just graduating from college. In 10 years I will most likely have moved out of state.
4. What are my fears in the future: My fear in the future is that I will fail.
5. List of my favorite ( Music, TV, Movies, Food): When it comes to music I like anything that sounds good. I watch netflix on TV. I don't have a favorite movie because I don't watch them. I don't have a favorite food. I like all food except for broccoli.
6. 5 Items that I would leave behind:
7. What are my hidden talents: I don't have any hidden talents.
8. What is the one thing I wished everyone understood: Something people should understand is standing still in life is like taking steps backward.
9. My favorite lesson in school: My favorite lesson is if you work hard good things will come.
10. 5 compliments: Davon: You're a very nice person. Daniel: he has nice jordans. Jenny: her drawings are amazing. Mya: She is a great dancer. Luke: he a good baseball player.
11. How do I want to be remembered: I wanted to win state and be up on the athletic wall, but I couldn't because of two injuries.
12. My parting word is bye.