Rome started in 753 BCE and ended in 27 BCE. Rome ended when Barbarians from France attacked them over and over.
The women taught their children until the boys got old enough and went to learn with their father’s job. The girls always stayed to learn with their mothers. Girls also learned to craft and do chores.
Wealthy Romans got foods from everywhere.
- Free People have equal rights.
- People were innocent until proven guilty.
- A father has control of his children.
- If there is a thief in the night and he is caught he gets killed. But if there is a thief in the day there is a trial but if he has a weapon he's dead.
- You don’t own something until you fully pay the seller.
- No one dies until after a trial unless you're a thief at night time.