- Hitler was born April 20, 1889,in Austria.
- He was the fourth child out of six children.
- He is a Austrian by birth.
- Hitler's real name is Alois Schickelgrunber.
- He changed his name to Adolf Hitler in 1876.
- He was baptized as a catholic.
- When he was eight he was apart of the church choir.
- Hitler dropped out of school in 1905.
- Hitler's mother's name is klara Hitler.
- She died of breast cancer.
- When she died she was only forty-seven years old.
- Hitler was eighteen years old when she died.
- Hitler's mother let him pursue his dream of being an Artist.
- Hitler applied to the fine arts school twice and got rejected both times.
- Hitler briefly lived in a homeless shelter after his mother died.
- Four of Hitlers siblings died before he was twenty-five years old.
- Hitler began WWII on a quest to control Europe.
- In August 1914 Hitler was accepted to serve as a German soilder.
- 1916 in WWI in the Battle of Somme he was a front fighter against the British tanks.
- In 1920 Hitler changed the German workers' party to National socialist German workers which was shorted to Nazi.
- In 1921 Hitler became the Nazi party chairman.
- January 1933 was when Hitler was appointed chancellor.
- He was selected "Man of the year "by Time magazine in 1938.
- Hitler was nominated a Nobel peace prize in 1939.
- Hitler saw a chance in taking power when Germany had lack of confidence and in the great depression.
- He attracted Germans who were desperate for a change during his ride to power.
- When he was close to gaining his power he promised the Germans a better life.
- The Nazi party rose rapidly when he was gaining power.
- Hitler ran for President in 1932 but lost by only having 36.8 percent of the votes.
- When the President died in 1934 it made a way for Hitler to take absolute power.
- Hitler removed the President tittle completely when the President died.
- When he was appointed chancellor the Germans thought they had found a savior.
- Hitler blamed the Jews for losing WWI when he came to power.
- He made a master race with fair skin,blond hair,and blue eyes.
- The Nazi's took everything from the Jews including there homes and businesses.
- Hitler had millions of Jews under his control.
- He was the leader of a mass murder of about 6 million Jews.
- The Nazi's tried to keep the death camps secret but some witnesses and reports got out.
- He turned 50 on April 20,1939.
- Hitler never visited a single concentration camp.
- He ate up to 2 pounds of chocolate per a day.
- Hitler never learned to drive.
- For a while Hitler was a vegetarian.
- He was arrested for for high treason and in jail for nine months.
- He smoked 25 to 40 cigarettes a day.
- For the last eleven years of his life he suffered from a mental disease called Parkinson's disease.
- He was responsible 60 to 85 million deaths during WWII.
- He is one of the most effective and powerful leaders of the twentieth century.
- Hitler and his wife Eva Braun committed suicide on April 30,1945 in his Berlin bunker.
- Hitler committed suicide because Soviet Union was invading Berlin.
- When he died he left behind a legacy of evil and terror.
The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: The Nazi Holocaust 1938-45. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"73 Interesting Facts about Adolf Hitler." Interesting Facts. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler." Biography.com. A&E Networks Television, 28 Feb. 2017. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler." Britannica School, Encyclopædia Britannica, 21 May. 2014. Web. 28 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler Biography." Encyclopedia of World Biography. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"Adolf Hitler: Early Years, 1889–1913." United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"Hitler Comes to Power." United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
Saad, Mohammad Rafi. "20 Interesting Facts About Hitler..." WAR HISTORY ONLINE. 07 Oct. 2016. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.