SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP!
Getting a good night's sleep before an exam is just as important as the studying itself! Develop a healthy sleep schedule for finals week, aiming for 6-8 hours of sleep each night. Your mind and body will thank you!
Be sure to fill yourself with healthy meals, snacks and water to give yourself the energy and nutrients you need to make it through the week!
Make a Study Plan
Time management for finals week is key! Make sure you block off adequate amounts of study time for each exam, as well as stay organized with all of your study materials.
Take some time for yourself to relax and unwind from the stress of finals. At the end of the day, it's not worth spending every waking moment studying for your exams, so make sure you take some time for yourself and your sanity!
The 2019-2020 HSA Board hopes you have a wonderful Summer!
- President: Jake Dollendorf
- Vice President: Megan Rooney
- Secretary: Anna Gullo
- Tresurer: Sean Rooney
- Communications Chair: Claire Rosenecker
- Class of 2020: Matt Tomasulo & Hannah Kralles
- Class of 2021: Seth Atisha & Clare Smokowski
- Class of 2022: Alyssa Deacon & Joe Wood