Samplava is derived from the Sanskrit word meaning ‘to Rise’; this entails the mission and vision of the O.P. Jindal Global University. The University was initiated to raise the standards of Indian University Education in the Global world. The foundation of the fest is built on the pillars of adapting to the ever changing culture of the dynamic business world. The fest recognizes the tidal changes in the business globe and the need to rival and upgrade the thinking capacity of the current generation within an enthralling frame of events. The fest focuses on creating leaders who are catalysts with their own innovative thoughts, to master the business world. The fest provides a platform for the young and eager minds to channel their energy and showcase their talent across various business fields.
JINDAL GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit, philanthropic, multi disciplinary, research oriented university.It is situated on a 80-acre state of the art residential campus in the National Capital Region of Delhi.
JINDAL GRAND PRIX
Who said go carting is possible only on a racing track? Jindal is organizing its first rally competition “Go Carts”. So, Let’s get Ready! Set! And GO!
Pick up a plate, take a taste. Come join us! How would it be to have a Rajasthani dish along with Bengali dish on one plate! Food Fiesta brings variety of cuisines from every state of India on your plate and coverage from various Food Channels.
JINDAL BIKE RALLY
What an amazing sight it would be when a group of Bikers hoist the Indian flag and flaunt their bikes on the streets of Delhi towards the University campus.
War Zone - Paintball guns , ‘nuff said !
STONE PAPER SCISSORS
Simple, Classic and Fun The childhood game is here but with a twist.
Let the creativity flow through you to the world.
Humans and Foosball and lots of fun..!!!!
GET OFF THE CAGE
A Room full of balls and the rest, I hope you can guess.
Minute to Win It
STAR NIGHT - JGU
1. The formal invitation comprises of this information booklet, official letter from the registrar of JGU, event details and contact details of members of the organizing committee.
2. All teams are required to confirm their participation, along with the payment and other details by 25th August 2016.
3. For the sake of proper coordination , it is essential that the entire contingent arrives at JGU in one group, by 16th September 2016 , 10 AM positively.
4. Registration of teams will start from 15th September 2016 at the Registration/Reception Desk.
5. The contingent leader/ambassador of every participating contingents/college shall receive a copy of the general information.
6. The university/college/institutions identity cards of all the teams will be checked during the registration and should be carried by each participant. Without which no participation in any flagship or side event would be permitted.
STEPS TO CONFIRM PARTICIPATION
1. The last date to register and the submission of the registration fess is 25th August 2016 by 9 PM.
2. A soft copy/scanned copy of the payment details may also be sent to email@example.com.
3. Please note that in order to participate in events in Samplava, registration of the participant is compulsory.
4. All requisite details i.e. participants details should be correctly entered for the accuracy of the information on certificates. Additionally they should be identical to that on their Student ID. Any difference must be notified before hand, and will be permitted at the sole discretion of the organizing committee.
5. The list of participants entered in the “Participant’s Detail Form” will be regarded as final and no further changes will be entertained.
6. The number of female , male and support staff must be clearly mentioned on the confirmation form. Such members will also be responsible to pay the participants fee.
7. Participation in Samplava 2016 will be confirmed solely upon the payment of total participant’s fee. The details of mode of payment are enclosed for reference.
MODE OF PAYMENT
1. Subsidized participants fee is Rs 1200 per head, which is inclusive of executive accommodation, meals for 3 days, and local transportation facility. The amount is non-refundable.
2. Participants can pay online at www.townscript.com/samplavajgu and confirm their participation.
3. Last date of receipt of payment, confirmation form and participant’s details forms is 25th August 2016 , 9 PM.
4. Please Note : In case a contingent doesn’t require accommodation or transportation the general registration fees to be a part of the fest which is Rs 600.
1. Participating teams shall be provided an executive accommodation from 15th September 2016 , 12 noon to 19th September 2016 , 12 noon. All team contingents are requested to make non-local transport arrangements.
2. Team-wise allocation of accommodation as finalized by the Organizing Committee shall be subject to no further change. No request of change of accommodation will be entertained. No refund of registration fess will be made if a contingent wish to move out of the allotted place of stay and make their own arrangements.
3. Transportation arrangements will be provided by the Organizing Committee for the respective contingents from the railway/bus station of New Delhi/Sonipat upon arrival and departure in accordance with the travel plans intimated to the Organizing Committee in advance.
4. Teams will be provided with breakfast on all 3 days i.e. 16th-18th September 2016 as for lunch and dinner. However, participants are requested to make their own arrangement for lunch and dinner. Several eating outlets shall be set up at the venue.
5. Any damage done to the property and facilities at JGU, hostel or during travelling will be penalized by the Organizing Committee and all such costs must be borne by the participant involved.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Every university/college/institution is required to have a designated”Contingent Leader”
2. All information/communication relating to Samplava’16 will be routed through the “Contingent Leader” only. He/she will be responsible and held accountable for all the actions of the participants during the course of the fest.
3. Every contingents member/participant must carry his/her college ID card at all times during the course of the fest.
4. All participants/contingent members must adhere to the rules and regulations of JGU while present within the premises of the university.
5. Consumption/possession of any intoxicant, inclusive of liquor, or smoking is strictly prohibited whiten the campus and accommodation site. If a participant is found violating this rule, it would lead to disqualification of the participant, who could also be required to leave the premises immediately.
6. Rules listed are subject to change at any time as per the discretion of the Organizing Committee. Details rules and regulations about the event, duly approved by the Organizing Committee shall be provided to each team in the hand book upon the successful completion of the formal registration process.
7. In case of any dispute of any kind, the decision of the JGU Organizing Committee will be final and binding.