1. Drag kava file into Autopano Video Pro (AVP)
2. Drag red and blue bars to place a time in the video where there is no people. Then click edit.
3. After clicking edit, it will open into Autopano Giga (APG) and double click the video
4. Make sure RMS is around 3 and click Ctrl Points Editor to fix RMS.
5. Click Optimize the Panorama
6. Click the Move button to find a main point in the video and to straighten the horizon line.
7. Click Verticals Tool and align things that should be straight. Press the green check when you're done.
8. Click Edit Color Anchor then click Auto. Adjust the Exposure Compensation then press the green check.
9. Click Levels then click Auto. Then click the green check mark.
10. Click fusion. Then click blending to change how the picture looks. Then click the green check mark.
11. Click render. Change the width to 4096. Then change the DPI to 300. Click render, then click save project, then save.
12. Go back to AVP, click render, change width to 4096 and change DPI 300. Change preset to 4K. Then click render.
13. Open up photoshop (PS) and drag JPEG onto PS icon. Then click the clone stamp and bandaid to mask the JPEG.
14. Click file, save as, and rename shot #, then click ok.
15. Open up Adobe After Effects. Then click new project. Drag in JPEG, MP4 and LOGO. Drag MP4 to the bottom and drag JPEG below. Drag MP4 onto main screen and click on MP4.
16. Then click on these tool and create a box outside the picture.
17. Open MP4 on the bottom. Open mask and feather whatever is needed. Then drag the midpac logo above the MP4. Use arrow keys to align and go over the edges of the picture.
18. Click file, export and add to render que. Then click render.
19. Then open the handbrake icon and click open source ad select the .mov
20. Open the metadata app and press inject.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.