STEP 2: Apply to UL
Timeline: May 2021
- Complete online UL application – www.louisville.edu
- Click on Apply Now
- Click on Apply Now with the Take Flight Application
- Complete Part 1 of the Application
- Check Email for Account Activation
- Create Account and Complete Part 2
- Once submitted and in your Application Portal, click UofL Academic and Financial Policy Student Agreement and complete the form.
- Have your Parent Check their Email for the Parent/Guardian Financial Agreement and complete the form.
- Please email Ms. Johnston at email@example.com, when you have completed the application. Ms. Johnston will send your transcript - once you email her confirmation that you applied.
STEP 5: Registering for UL Classes
Timeline: July 2021 (High School Visitors can start registering for courses after July 1.)
- Before you begin, make sure you have your User ID and password.
- Go to www.louisville.edu, click on Students, Resources and then ULINK
- On the Student Homepage, select Manage Classes
- Select Class Search and Enroll on the left
- Select Term - Fall 2021
- Search for the course you are interested in taking and click in the box of the course you want to add
- Follow the steps by clicking the Next button in the top right corner
- Make sure Enroll is selected and hit submit
- Select the Student Services tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Registration – Add Classes