All of us at Quickscrews are greatly appreciative of those special relationships with our 2 primary Screw vendors, who have been manufacturing our Quickscrews product line for 25 years. The consistency and quality of the Quickscrews product line is unmatched in the industry. No one EXCEPT Quickscrews can claim the mantle of superior quality; as we have set that standard and all others will be forced to match or exceed what we have done for the past 30 years.
I have been very fortunate over the past 3 decades to have some wonderful individuals who were kind enough to offer me guidance and advice in my earliest years and throughout my career. I would like to take a moment here to thank every person on this list; as these individuals made contributions to my own growth as a CEO and human being.
1) Jerry Grinstain – Owner JG Sales and Marketing, Longtime friend and Mentor
2) Herman Fuchs – Owner/Founder – Uneeda Enterprises
3) Dave Natali – Owner Natco Fasteners – Former Employer – Helped me start the company
4) Pat Esrey – Owner – Esrey Supply
5) Lee Nitschke – Former Founder/Partner – Intercorp USA
6) Rick Martin – Vistage Chair Leader
7) Marty Berne – Salesmen Extraordinaire – Uneeda Enterprises
I wish to thank our long time loyal customers. Many of you have been with us since the beginning, an outstanding mark of your own; to enable your companies to trust us to support your manufacturing facilities for 30 years is a great honor. We are so thankful of all our customers who have stood with us for a very long time. The friendships we have built, I will forever be grateful for.
These are the Manufacturers who have been using Quickscrews in the production of their products for the past 25 years:
1) Westcott Designs, Thank you, Mike Eishem, Owner
2) Jenson Manufacturing, Thank you, Dick Jenson, Owner
3) Masco - Kraft Maid Cabinetry, Thank you, Tim Mellilo
4) Fine Line Carpentry – Thank you, Mac Bean
5) Distinctive Woodworking – Thank you, Joseph Brown
I personally thank these loyal longtime Manufacturer's as they have stayed true to Quickscrews.
In closing I would like to thank my lovely wife, Deborah who has spent the past 30 years in the shadows, behind me all the way. Successfully guiding; pushing and prodding when necessary, she raised all 3 of our boys while we were slowly building a National Supplier of Fasteners and Solar Brackets, including my first Patent in 2010, which Deb was truly the Muse behind the patent. Our eldest son Jared joined the company 3 years ago and is continually growing and learning the business from the ground up. He will eventually takeover my role as leader and CEO, but for now, keep on learning son, your time is soon to come.