Wage Reporting / Due Dates
All wages paid must be reported for the quarter in which they were paid
- Taxable Wages = $7,000 per employee per calendar year
- Gross Wages = Total wages paid to each employee
- Excess Wages = Gross Wages – Taxable Wages
Tax and Wage Reports (UC-018) must be filed with the department, by end of the month following the end of the quarter.
- January - March 1st Quarter Due by 4/30
- April - June 2nd Quarter Due by 7/31
- July - September 3rd Quarter Due by 10/31
- October -December 4th Quarter Due by 1/31
Keep a look out for your 2019 Employer Tax Rate Notice in the mail.
If you have any questions regarding your Tax Rate, please contact the Experience Rating unit at 602-771-6603
The online Tax and Wage System (TWS) allows employers with up to 34,000 employees to:
•File a Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
• Make a Payment (ACH Debit)
•Report Address and Business Changes
• View / Print copies of Quarterly Filings previously filed via the internet
AZURE is a bulk file upload server to server process, using a Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
• Electronically transmit up to 5,000 Tax and Wage Reports per file
• Make a Payment (ACH Credit)
• Receive Electronic Acknowledgment
For more information- Contact us:
Let’s Work Together!
ARIZONA@WORK partners with employers throughout the state to meet their workforce needs. With locally based services, we have the network to connect people and jobs. By helping businesses succeed and grow, we lay the groundwork for a stronger Arizona economy. And by sharing the solutions you need to find the right employees - right here, right now -we’re committed to real teamwork with you. For further information - CONTACT US TODAY!
- Job Posting / Recruitment Assistance - www.arizonaatwork.com or ESA W@azdes.gov
- Apprenticeship - www.azapprenticeship.com
- Shared Work Program - UISharedwork@azdes.gov or (602) 771-8956 or (602) 253-4102
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services - TStump@azdes.gov
For additional information regarding the Workforce Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), please contact us at : WOTC@azdes.gov or (602) 771-0899