- Nine NCAA Tournament Appearances
- Two-time NCAA Quarterfinalists
- NCAA-record 500 consecutive games with a three-point field goal made
- 1992 National Player of the Year (Andre Foreman)
- Seven All-Americans
- Two CAC Titles (1995-96 & 2014-15)
- Home of the NCAA Division III All-Time Leading Scorer (Andre Foreman)
Awards and Accolades
- 31 All-CAC honorees: 14 First Team, 16 Second Team
- Two CAC Players of the Year
- Two CAC Rookies of the Year
- Two CAC Coaches of the Year
- Seven All-American selections
- Four All-Region selections
- Two D3hoops.com All-Region selections
- 32 members of the 1,000-point club
what is The Sea Gull Way?
The Sea Gull Way demands commitment, denies selfishness, accepts reality yet seeks improvement everyday while putting the team above self. Everyday we strive to W1N! One day better than we were before, individuals die to self to become one and every member is focused on one purpose.
SU Athletics: A tradition of excellence
For over 80 years, Salisbury University athletics have played an integral part in campus life. The University's exemplary student-athletes and outstanding coaches have created a legacy of excellence that place SU's 21 NCAA Division III teams among the top programs in the nation.
The Sea Gulls have been ranked among the top 10 percent of the Learfield Sports Director's Cup standings for 15 of the past 16 years, with 171 conference championships, 12 CAC All-Sports Awards, 20 NCAA Division III Team National Championships and 24 NCAA Individual National Championships.
Meet Mo Williams
Maurice "Mo" Williams enters his second season at the helm of the Salisbury University men's basketball program in 2020-21.
- In the 2019-20 season, Salisbury qualified for the CAC Tournament
- Beat No. 6 Marietta in the Great Lakes Invitational on Dec. 28, 2019
- Beat Division I University of Maryland Eastern Shore on Oct. 30, 2019
- Two All-CAC selections: Gary Briddell (First Team) and Mike Ward (Second Team)
- College Sports Information Directors of America Conference (CoSIDA) Academic All-American honoree (Lucas Martin)
- Selected by the NABC last season to be featured in the “Next Generation” series
- Team GPA of 3.5
- As an assistant coach, Williams helped the Sea Gulls to the program's first Capital Athletic Conference championship in 18 years and an NCAA tournament victory
- Coached at Division I Longwood University
- Coached at various Division III institutions including Johns Hopkins University
- While at Hopkins, Williams finished with a 24-5 overall record and won the Centennial Championship