High Street Retail
With the capital raised through the pop-up shop and cafe, students were able to contribute towards securing a high street shop.
The latest post from our trainee, Stevie
To see more of our trainees films and keep up to date with their progress visit our Stars and Dandelions webpage
Barista Coffee Skills
With coffee shops and stalls everywhere, we thought Barista skills would open the doors of enterprise and employment for our trainees.
Is your coffee company recruiting?
Accessibility and Inclusion in mainstream enterprise is the underlying principal of everything we do. What better way to showcase and share the creative talents of our community than a magazine that encourages as many young people as possible to Be Included, Get Involved.
See our most recent edition here
Our latest venture aims to celebrate the artistry of people with a little something special about them and we are proud to announce the launch of our first range of story greetings cards.
The very first retail outlet is, of course, Stars and Dandelions! But you can also order online here
If you are interested in selling Top Trump Bot cards in your retail outlet, email email@example.com
What's the big idea?
We aim to develop enterprises that are reputable and profitable. In this way we can become financially self-sufficient and continue to offer free training to as many young people, in as many different industries, as possible. But we believe it should not stop there.
1. CREATION of social enterprises in many different industries to provide as many choices and opportunities as possible.
2. TRAINING and specialist support for accreditation focused work experience, until trainees demonstrate appropriate confidence and skills.
3. PROMOTION amongst related industries to identify opportunities and ensure employers recognise, and are confident in, the skills of our trainees.
4. TRANSITION of our trainees into mainstream businesses, with employer and employee supported by our specialist team to ensure both parties are confident with the work relationship and expectations of the role.
5. IMMERSION of the SEND trainee is complete when transition support is no longer considered necessary, and they become a fully included part of the mainstream employee team.
Employment of the SEND community in mainstream industries should be accepted and expected.
Created with images by Chris Liverani - "untitled image" • rawpixel - "man people achievement" • rawpixel - "people hand health"